CCG CustomCombatGaming A3 Wasteland

• Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

CCG CustomCombatGaming A3 Wasteland

« posted: Jun 30, 2015, 11:10 PM »
Hi all

We've been running now for 3 years and have over 57k forum members from all over the world including some of the largest Youtube and streamers out there, We are primarily a Exile Arma 3 community but have always had a bit of wasteland on the side. During peak times we have over 1500 players on across our servers and are always looking to expand further.

We currently have two Wasteland servers running Stratis and Malden. Now running 64bit, extDB3 and marMa.

I try to keep to the main wasteland mission model as much as possible as i see many other servers loaded up with all kind of add ons which must make them run like a bag of marbles, we do however have a few of the usual features seen around but priority is to make things enjoyable and balanced as much as possible for the player.

You will also see unique missions within game that i wrote myself, around 20+ to keep you occupied.

Enjoy
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: CCG CustomCombatGaming A3 Wasteland

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 01, 2015, 08:15 AM »
Whoop Whoop ! Looking good !

Jeeva told me that CCG have deployable bicycles on A3 Wasteland too ? xD or was that just on A2 ?

I'll come hop on and see what's crackin !

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 02, 2015, 09:52 PM »
Hey,

Jeeva ! Not heard that name in a while :) shame we never ventured down that part of the world.

No bikes on wasteland chap clients would need to download a mod for it :( our A3 Overpoch servers have them and of course good old Arma 2 wasteland. I tried the New hud creampie but pulled it for now something was causing strange server fps drops sporadically so rolled back a couple of updates :(

Say hi to Jeeva
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary

« Reply #3 posted: May 07, 2016, 08:54 PM »
A change of provider and a new server now online again  :D

bring on Tanoa !
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Http://www.Fractured-Gaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: May 07, 2016, 11:14 PM »
Yay!
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!

https://github.com/Fractured-Gaming-Official/Frac_v1.3.Stratis

« Reply #5 posted: May 09, 2016, 01:06 AM »
Awesome!
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary

« Reply #6 posted: Mar 18, 2017, 01:10 PM »
OP updated

« Reply #7 posted: Jun 14, 2017, 07:25 AM »
Hoah Matt  8)

Why will you change from Tanoa to Malden? Not from Altis?
Have been on your servers last days. Both are running quite good, yes. But Tanoa .. is the better map? (subjective, I know)
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary

« Reply #8 posted: Jun 14, 2017, 08:39 AM »
Tanoa is behind a paywall and not accessible to most a3 players, Altis is too big imo unless you regulary have 80+ players on it. Not to mention I only want to run 2 servers :-)

I've spent quite a lot of time on Malden recently and I'm convinced the wasteland players will love it. It does irk me when people who have never been on Malden compare it to Stratis two totally different maps in either size or content

« Reply #9 posted: Jun 14, 2017, 01:25 PM »
My fault .. meant Stratis, not Altis.  ;)

Alright .. *thumbsup

Anyway: I like both of them (especially the free equipment before spawn)  and after we closed our Tanoa Server, I think, I'd stay on yours.
3 buddies followed me yet, warhammer, woodchurch & oaky. Guess, they liked it, 2.

One question 'bout this equipment before spawn: I could save the gear, but after next death, I couldn't load this saved loadout. Any hints?
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary

« Reply #10 posted: Jun 14, 2017, 01:34 PM »
Unfortunately not it's a current bug with the VA that has an open ticket. I did have a poll recently on our forums asking players if they wanted to keep it or not and the majority did oddly enough
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #11 posted: Jun 22, 2017, 08:39 PM »
Hi Matt & Griffin, So I'm using your (Matt's) vaforall and well, we're also using the old supporters for my admin and myself, so we have our saves greyed out but if clicked then click load after still works. Also for people not on the supporters part can load theirs as well. :D not sure why for I do not understand the matrix as well as you Matt. But it may be something worth looking into. Oh and Griffin, Please tell Woodchurch, Oaky & Warhammer jimbob said hi!!

« Reply #12 posted: Jun 23, 2017, 07:42 AM »
*thumbsup*  8)
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #13 posted: Jun 23, 2017, 10:38 AM »
 ;D
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #14 posted: Jun 25, 2017, 02:58 PM »
Unfortunately not it's a current bug with the VA that has an open ticket. I did have a poll recently on our forums asking players if they wanted to keep it or not and the majority did oddly enough

the VA has a TON of code issues and the initial VA i set up was a massive pain in the ass to get the filters to work ><

some objects also caused saved VA loadouts to not load so hard to debug that crap too ><

Nice job ! it's all looking pretty sweet

- from the grassy knoll -