More A3Wasteland Addons/Enhancements - soulkobk

• Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood
  • soulkobk.blogspot.com.au

« posted: Nov 10, 2016, 08:57 AM »
As the title shows, I have written some more scripts for use within A3Wasteland which you can find on my github account.

You can check out my original blog post about it here.

As for an explanation (as copied from my blog post)...

purchaseFuel script, which disables free fuel at all fuel pump across any given map and attaches a cost for vehicles (land or air, including uav). You must have the carried money in order to refuel, and whether a total refuel or partial, you are charged for it. Jerry cans are still able to be filled for free though.

playerJump script, which is a script I wrote and tested quite a while ago, but only recently released. I wanted to see if it was possible to write a jump routine where as the screen did not visually glitch... and I succeeded. It took me a while to correct the jumping routine to as best I could manage within the script and animation bounds of Arma 3. Needless to say, compared to all the other jump scripts available (and the glitchy one in the default A3Wasteland mission), it is a LOT better.

globalChatMessages script, will rotate and display chat messages to each player. The messages are written within the script itself. This is able to be changed to whatever the server owner/admin would like to have displayed to all clients. The script is based purely client side.

titleTextMessages script, will rotate and display title text messages to all connected clients. The messages are written within a server-side script which is able to be changed on-the-fly. Upon server restarts, the script re-reads the server-side file for the current messages to display. This script is preferred over the globalChatMessages due to not needing to repack the mission.pbo each time the messages are changed.

cleanStores script, will locate all the available stores on the map of A3Wasteland, and attach a cleaning loop. This script will clean ALL objects listed in the configuration after a per-item duration (default 2 minutes) in order to keep the floors and immediate surrounding clean of discarded player items/weapons. The radius limit to where the cleaning extends to is also configurable.

buryDeadBody script, is a script to bury dead bodies at a cost (default $5000). I have seen other similar script(s), but thought I would write my own which functioned the way I would like (and hopefully others would like). To bury a dead body (eg, an enemy you just killed), you will need to have $5000 carried money to begin the process. A random timer between 30 and 60 seconds will commence in which is how long it will take to bury said body. Upon a successful bury, the body and all immediate surrounding objects/weapons will be removed/despawned. This script is useful for looting and disposing of the left-overs so that the enemy can not retrieve any of their gear.

afkTimer script, is a script to check for players that have gone AFK. I have noticed that some A3Wasteland servers have turned of food and drink, and some players take advantage of that and spawn in as BLUFOR or OPFOR, then hide and go AFK in order to farm money. This script puts an end to that, as if a player is AFK for longer than a duration (default 10 minutes), it will kick them back to the lobby.

cleanUpMissionObjects script, is a script that is to be used within A3Wasteland missions. This script will time and then remove all unlocked mission items after a time period once a mission is successfully completed. The script checks for players within the vicinity of said mission. If players exist within the mission area, the script will not delete/remove any object until there are no players around. The script also checks for locked objects and will not delete those that are locked.

fixTownStreetLamps script, is a script for turning lamps back to the on state. Many times I have noticed servers with a long night-time duration, and that players tend to shoot out town lamps in order to get complete darkness. This script will time loop and for all lamps that have been shot out, it will restore them to the on state in order to brighten the area back up. The lamps when turning back on have a somewhat realistic flicker effect (for player immersion).

outOfBounds script, is a script for checking that any player is within the bounds of the playable area for the map/mission. If a player is outside of the playable area which is marked visually on map by a blue circle/ellipse or is above a certain altitude, then an audible and visual warning with a count-down timer will appear on the players screen. If the count-down timer reaches 0 seconds aka player is still out-of-bounds, the player and any vehicle the player is in will be killed/destroyed. *NOTE, this was coded/scripted due to reading on a forum post that a player decided to go so far out-of-bounds, that Arma 3 crashed, but the A3Wasteland mission saved the players location, so upon returning to said server, the player would respawn on their last (out-of-bounds) location and Arma 3 would instantly crash again... *facepalm*

spawnBeaconDetector script, is for tracking down player spawn beacons. I was not happy with what was currently available for A3Wasteland, so I decided to write my own version from scratch. A player must have a mine-detector carried on them as well as being on foot in order to track spawn beacons. The sound effects emitted are in the 3D environment (not silent for all but the operator), which can reveal the players location should enemy be within the 100 meter range. Want to track beacons? There is a risk of giving away your position now... so track them down quick! The audible beeps for all to hear make a lot more sense to me rather than just an operator beep that no one else can hear... it is a detector after all, right?

I thought I would post this here to let A3Wasteland server administrators know about it, although I will be giving absolutely NO support on any of these scripts (unless I have made a mistake somewhere), as I don't have the time to give technical support (time is money!). None the less, I hope any or all of these scripts are of use to the A3Wasteland community to enhance the mission.

-soul.
  • Offline Firstyminator
  • NoElite Gaming Community
  • Geared Up
  • Airborne Wookie!

Re: More A3Wasteland Addons/Enhancements - soulkobk

« Reply #1 posted: Nov 10, 2016, 09:17 AM »
Awesome work!  Gotta try some of these out tonight :)  :)
Firsty
Founder
NoEliteGaming

• Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Nov 13, 2016, 12:38 AM »
Your jumping script has a few issues and glitches.
  • It suffers from the terminal velocity effect, where you will be launched upwards or crushed on the ground when jumping during abrupt step transitions
  • It's using displaySetEventHandler, which is terrible practice as it overwrites all other KeyDown's
  • It relies on a custom key, which is unintuitive
  • It doesn't allow jumping from crouched sprint

However, it helped me understand the camera glitch, which was happening merely because I was calling switchMove in a spawned thread instead of directly from the unscheduled KeyDown event. Another BIShenanigan I guess. Fix was deployed just now.

Also, cleanStores is not necessary since the default cleanup has been doing this successfully for months already, using the same method as yours. The default settings are 30-min expiry and 7.5m radius.
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood

« Reply #3 posted: Nov 13, 2016, 12:49 PM »
I appreciate the kind words... "thanks for contributing towards A3Wasteland"... oh wait, that was never said.

The only one to actually say some sort of thanks was @Firstyminator who said 'Awesome work!'... so thanks for the kind words.

It seems many people are too quick to criticize when people post code/scripts on these forums... hell, I could have just coded them all and kept every single one of them to myself and f*ck the rest of you... but I didn't. I put them all on my own github for all to check/see/use/whatever in their mission files for A3Wasteland or other.

I did/do all this in my own free time for the benefit of A3Wastland and the numerous admins that run servers to host the A3Wasteland mission, and from what I've seen, most are appreciative, although I'm beginning to understand why these forums became inactive before I was ever a member on here.

Whether people choose to use my scripts or not, it doesn't really matter... but a "hey, thanks for your contribution" wouldn't be a bad thing to happen from time to time. If you have constructive criticism,  by all means, explain 'as nicely as possible' to what the issue is and how to correct it, not just one-liner basically saying 'don't do that' each time... because I like to learn from it, not be shot down by it, as that only aggravates me.

Your jumping script has a few issues and glitches.

I'm sure it did/does, I wrote that script back in May 2016 when I was a complete novice at Arma 3 scripting, so it was a pretty damn good effort on my part I think. Needless to say, 3 of those bullet points on the list are fixed/changed. Is it perfect? nope, but I'm not overly fussed with it either.

Also, cleanStores is not necessary since the default cleanup has been doing this successfully for months already, using the same method as yours. The default settings are 30-min expiry and 7.5m radius.

I wrote that script before you wrote yours IIRC, as many admins were asking for a 'fix', so I coded it, tested it, then released it... and it works very effectively. I even still get requests/queries about a store clean up script due to a f*ck-ton of garbage left on store floors that never get removed... so I point them in the cleanStores direction, and it fixes the issue. But whether admins use it in their mission is totally up to them... it's there if it's needed, as are ALL my scripts for Arma 3... use them, don't use them, it doesn't matter... the choice is there.

All-in-all, I'm still learning Arma 3 code and I'm still a novice coder, but I'm getting better by the month... showing support and explaining issues helps people like me learn... blunt/unexplained comments do not.

Anyway, this will be my last post regarding my code and my scripts on this forum... in the future if people want to get updates on my scripts/code (BTW, I don't release everything to github), then check/follow my twitter account, and/or keep track on my blog for posts.

-soul.

« Reply #4 posted: Nov 13, 2016, 01:28 PM »
W .. ww .. what?!  :o

Sometimes I wonder, if u were kinda prima ballerina, soul. Please, don't take it personal. But from time 2 time your postings could be read like: give me my god given honor, ffs. If not, I'd play on my own.

You showed your script compilation on 10th. And because your thread doesn't have "hundred of millions" responses fulfilled with homages and whatever after 3 days, you quit? Just like that?

And in my lil opinion, Agent didn't say any deprecative. Quite the contrary:

However, it helped me understand the camera glitch

I can understand, you want your recognition. But again .. my lil opinion: if someone instists on it .. it's just half worth it.

Don't misunderstand me. I like your work (the different outposts, the purchase fuel, mission loot, the restart message etc etc ..)

.. and you get your THXs. Want me to quote each of them? Guess not.  ;)

It just let me think about a posting, I did earlier:

but ..

::)

Imo, the best developers are those, who create new stuff NOT to impress the community nor to become kinda Script-God but .. to spread their passion with scripting and see their codes become alive.

It's the same way with old fashioned painters like Pablo Ruiz y Picasso. If he would have painted with thoughts of later admiration .. he would have created just .. crap.

my 50 ct before I follow bed's calling ..

Don't take it so hard, m8  ;)
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: Nov 13, 2016, 07:38 PM »
soul, chill out... I looked at it because somebody else asked for my opinion. Of course, I'm gonna be a little dry in my criticism if the addon breaks other stuff (KeyDown).

I work on A3W merely because I enjoy it, I don't necessarily expect anything in return. When I do get something, it's more of a surprise. If you don't enjoy what you're doing, regardless of what others think, then you might need to find something else.

See, I took the time to properly document the switchMove camera bug on the wiki, so that others can actually understand what's going on:

http://i.imgur.com/27SX0wI.png

I never get positive comments about wiki contributions, only negative ones. When I don't get negative comments, then it means I've done my job properly.
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood

« Reply #6 posted: Nov 14, 2016, 04:35 AM »
Sometimes I wonder, if u were kinda prima ballerina, soul. Please, don't take it personal. But from time 2 time your postings could be read like: give me my god given honor, ffs. If not, I'd play on my own.

You clearly don't understand the post.. but that doesn't surprise me one bit. Sledge me all you want, I couldn't care less. You ask for help so much on these forums, and for a short period I was the one to help... until I received msg after msg after msg after msg asking me to help you 'fix' code or code things from scratch... instead of actually learning it yourself. There is a big difference between having someone help and expecting someone help... you had the attitude of the latter, and then there's the fact of your attitude towards others. Belittling people that CAN help you gets you absolutely nowhere. Although in the short time that I did help you, you did say 'thanks' from time to time... and to me, that shows appreciation, as I had absolutely NO requirement to help to begin with... it was my own choice to help. In saying that... don't disrespect the ones that help (or could help)... as that's why a lot of posts on this forum are left unanswered.

You showed your script compilation on 10th. And because your thread doesn't have "hundred of millions" responses fulfilled with homages and whatever after 3 days, you quit? Just like that?

Again, you clearly don't understand the post. I couldn't care less if one person uses a script or one hundred people use a script... but when it comes to these forums.. appreciation means a lot (well it does to me). Some people like yourself GriffinZS expect help and don't appreciate the help that IS given. I've seen many of your posts 'having a hissy fit' because no one will help you... again, you EXPECT help, but NONE of us have any actual requirement to help you... and when you post derogatory/unneeded replies and comments, do you think anyone will then help after the fact? Short answer is NO. Do yourself a favor and change your attitude towards others. :)

BTW, I never said I was quitting (again you don't understand), I said I will no longer be posting any of my scripts/addons to this forum, as I have absolutely no obligation to keep people informed of what I script/code... but I thought it would be a nice gesture to let everyone know should they want to test/use any of my scripts... something I won't be doing in the future.

In AgentRev's first reply, he came across very short, and his following reply admitted that... and that is what I was trying to explain. There was no appreciative words, just 'dry' words, no explanation, nothing... not something I want or like, as it aggravates me when people don't explain themselves in a nice manner. The way people portray themselves in writing and replies makes my decision on whether I myself can be bothered helping/contributing/interacting anymore.

soul, chill out... I looked at it because somebody else asked for my opinion. Of course, I'm gonna be a little dry in my criticism if the addon breaks other stuff (KeyDown).

Then why did you not explain that in your reply? Then explain to me why I should change the code based on your own knowledge... yes I used SET instead of ADD, that was a mistake on my part... but I'm here to LEARN from it, not be ridiculed by it. There is a difference between explaining something in a nice manner and coming across as condescending. Everyone has their own skill-set... and sometimes it takes trial and error to get code correct... we're not all perfect, plus I am still a novice scripter/coder for Arma 3. I am saying be nice and help where needed, don't just be dry/blunt/condescending/belittling/etc in your replies.

I work on A3W merely because I enjoy it, I don't necessarily expect anything in return

You enjoy it, as do I, and I don't expect anything in return either, but a simple 'hey, thanks' would not go astray from time to time to show appreciation rather than just 'dry' comments that come across as arrogant. I myself am thankful for your (AgentRev) continuous contributions (as well as all other contributors) to A3Wasteland which keep the game style and mission up to date and playable for all to enjoy. It's my game-type to go to each and every time I play Arma 3.

It seems a LOT of members on this forum have absolutely NO idea about Arma 3 and its code, so when people like myself do help (in a nice manner)... it's not overly hard to type out 'thanks' in reply. When I get unnecessary replies and feedback... that just makes me NOT want to help any further (as I explained in another post). Appreciative versus Expectation... there IS a difference.

See, I took the time to properly document the switchMove camera bug on the wiki, so that others can actually understand what's going on:

http://i.imgur.com/27SX0wI.png

I never get positive comments about wiki contributions, only negative ones. When I don't get negative comments, then it means I've done my job properly.

Nice one. You never get positive comments about wiki contributions, only negative ones? I use the BIS wiki a LOT for when I script/code, and it's been a huge help in my learning.

There is absolutely NO need to be anything but appreciative towards others that help or contribute. Appreciate it, don't expect it.

TBCH, I just get tired of the shortness and negativity, especially when I put a great deal of effort in to these scripts... in which I released for ALL to use/enjoy to enhance the A3Wasteland (or other) missions. Negativity pulls me down, appreciation keeps me motivated.

Are there bugs in a script? Let me know in a NICE manner. Do you like a script? Say something if you please to. Don't like a script? No problem... keep it to yourself. The way someone handles themselves in writing portrays how I see them... and whether I would take the time to help/reply/interact with them... it's that simple really.

Anyway, I hope I explained myself properly.

-soul.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: Nov 14, 2016, 06:46 AM »
About the wiki, what I mean is nobody gets recognition from their contributions, I've never been thanked once for mine, and I'm not looking for that either. When I say "only negative comments", what I mean is the only comments I ever get is when I mess up or write incorrect stuff; I don't get any comments for like 95% of my contributions.

Keep in my mind that I don't personally use your stuff, so it doesn't really warrant me to be explicitly appreciative of it. It is the duty of actual users (admins and players) to thank you. What I'm about say is not personally directed at you; When somebody posts code on the forum, the first thing that comes to mind is "yay, more shit to fix and more people needing help". People post stuff and disappear all the time, and I'm left to pick the trash. Again, this is not directed at you, it applies to everyone posting code; this feeling is purely based on experience.

When I say things like "terrible practice", I'm not saying it's your fault. It is BIS who allowed themselves to implement such a terrible thing in the first place, and I want to make sure people avoid it at all costs. A strong emotional response facilitates memorization. I'm not trying to "ridicule" you, or anyone else for that matter, I'm just doing "bug prevention".

There is a difference between actually "helping" and posting extra content that may or may not be of interest to everyone. I would consider it "help" if you said something like "hey I found a way to fix the jump camera bug" rather than "hey I made this jumping addon, which is virtually identical to the vanilla one, but without the camera bug". Replacing vanilla code just to fix a bug is quite the opposite of "helping", which could partially explain my dryness.

Also, I have Aspergers so I come off as awkward and dry all the time. I believe that the act of "thanking" people is useless and redundant. I can feel when someone is grateful without needing them to "thank" me, and I do not expect or even want people to verbally "thank" me. When I do "thank" people, I do it mechanically, because I've been taught that's what people expect and want to hear. But, when on the Internet, I don't really care about such social constructs.

I am pretty sure everyone on this forum can attest that I have a dry style of communication in general, and that it is not specific to your case.

« Reply #8 posted: Nov 14, 2016, 08:34 AM »
Some people like yourself GriffinZS expect help and don't appreciate the help that IS given. I've seen many of your posts 'having a hissy fit'

If you could show me only one posting of mine that is like you said .. oh wait! I don't care (anymore).
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #9 posted: Nov 14, 2016, 10:54 AM »
If I had $5 for every time AgentRev said my code sucked, I could build a Trump wall between the US and Canada !! haha.

That said, I can see how some of these enhancements will be useful. Most of the busier servers already have them implemented in some way or another.

Nicely done !

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline Magic
  • First Blood

« Reply #10 posted: Nov 14, 2016, 06:29 PM »
souL i was absolutely over the moon with your server restart message script, like literally i made special love to my woman in your complete and all conquering honour. Our server was one of the first to use it and I thanked you personally on twitter and gave you some nice kudos on our website. So don't feel that your efforts are not appreciated, its the nature of the business we are in, loads of ungrateful whining little tools, that's PC gaming.

AgentRev has put a lot of effort in to this mod, im guessing he has had little reward or recognition and he went way further with it than i would have been prepared to go given the pathetic level of support mod makers receive from BIS and the general buggy pile of sh*te that is arma to work with. I too was perturbed by how he came across when i made requests in the early days but I came to the understanding that everyone is different and its just his way i guess, don't take it personally. On the whole he seemed to help where he could even if he appeared to be a god damn rude little c*cksucker on the odd occasion  :o You don't get very far in life being precious about how you perceive someones attitude to be.

I no longer have any wasteland servers as i really do not understand the target market. People seem content to play some real rank bad servers at 15-20fps that are saturated with un-necessary addons and ridiculous set ups with low life players that troll, abuse and exploit.  But this harks back to my earlier point about the nature of the beast, its never going to change, give a child access to an online game in competition with other humans and on the whole they will disgrace themselves eventually. Couple that with the fact i am a complete and utter a**hole and a terrible cheating b*stard admin and my love affair with wasteland is over.

Wasteland could well be on the cusp of an untimely death as the aforementioned unrewarded and unrecognised author is inevitably going to find something more fulfilling and rewarding to occupy his time in the not too distant future leaving wasteland to spiral into a mish-mash of lots of different peoples code. So best you all appreciate what you have got while it's here and quit sniping at each other and bellyaching all the time.

Oh and for the record Creampies code does suck more than a $5 whore.  :-* :-*

« Reply #11 posted: Nov 15, 2016, 03:44 AM »
"WOW now that is a wall of text", by reading what I just wrote, some of you feel negative and others feel like laughing. I don't post much on here, but when I do I'm usually trying to help. Rev has done a lot for wasteland, kinda revived it. Rev has at times been funny, and others times dry, but I've learn from him and also figure out how to take him. We all have bad days, and when we read writing, we sometimes get the wrong emotion from it.

ARMA 3 was release 2013 (3 years ago) how many Battlefields has there been in 3 years? ARMA 3 and its low fps keeps hanging in and its because of the mod community.  People complain about it and still play it. I know lots of people that build systems just to get 5 more fps. As a server owner, the only time you'll have a server with high FPS is an empty server. That's how ARMA 3 is built. So I thank Rev for keeping it going forward and Soul thank you for making addons/scripts, so the players see something different at times.

Lets all be thankful that we have a community as such, so we can ask questions, learn and at the end of the day play our way. 
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood

« Reply #12 posted: Nov 15, 2016, 04:32 AM »
Keep in my mind that I don't personally use your stuff, so it doesn't really warrant me to be explicitly appreciative of it. It is the duty of actual users (admins and players) to thank you.

In retrospect, it's not expected whether you personally use or don't use 'my stuff', but I (as many others) who contribute to your (A3Wasteland) work, and as the 'leader' of the mission/mod, some appreciation wouldn't hurt from time to time.

What I'm about say is not personally directed at you; When somebody posts code on the forum, the first thing that comes to mind is "yay, more shit to fix and more people needing help". People post stuff and disappear all the time, and I'm left to pick the trash. Again, this is not directed at you, it applies to everyone posting code; this feeling is purely based on experience.

I understand... and I agree with your comment. As for 'fixing' and 'help', that should be entirely up to the author of said script/code to correct it. Like I have said to GriffinZS many of times via PM, which applies to everyone on these forums, "if the code does not work as the author released it, it is entirely up to the author to fix it OR up to the end-user to fix it. If neither can 'fix' the code/issue then the end-user should NOT be using said script/code... don't just expect 'people with the knowledge to help/fix it for you'". So yes, I totally understand the angle on "yay more shit to fix and more people needing help".

There is a difference between actually "helping" and posting extra content that may or may not be of interest to everyone. I would consider it "help" if you said something like "hey I found a way to fix the jump camera bug" rather than "hey I made this jumping addon, which is virtually identical to the vanilla one, but without the camera bug". Replacing vanilla code just to fix a bug is quite the opposite of "helping", which could partially explain my dryness.

The thing is this... I never said I was helping, I merely offered my addon scripts to the A3Wasteland community, to use at will. As for "help", I have helped MANY people from this forum over the time since I have been registered here, whether it be via a forum reply or a direct message.

As for my playerJump.sqf script that keeps being mentioned... I want to explain further.

I wrote that script/code back in December 2015... when I was a complete newbie at Arma 3 coding. Why did I write it? Due to the mod "Battle Royale"... quite a few of the so-called admins/coders/scripters told me that "that can't be done" in relation to their code even though I had a suspicion it was entirely possible, so I set out on a big learning curve to prove that 'those things' could be achieved.

One of the scripts in question was in regards to a non-glitchy jumping script. Over the course of the next 6 or so months from December 2015, I learned, I coded, I tested... and the playerJump.sqf script was the ending result of my 'as-is' code.

I had NEVER played A3Wasteland previous to coding it, hence NEVER having wanted or needed to 'fix' A3Wasteland code in any way/shape/form... this was my OWN creation long before I even attempted to check out/understand the code structure of what is A3Wasteland, so your comment about "hey I made this jumping addon, which is virtually identical to the vanilla one, but without the camera bug" is negated. Again, I wrote that script a long time ago with absolutely NO knowledge of the A3Wasteland mission, but only recently released it for anyone to use, A3Wasteland or otherwise.

Replacing vanilla code just to fix a bug is quite the opposite of "helping", which could partially explain my dryness.

Like I just explained above, my playerJump.sqf script was originally coded in December 2015, long before I knew about A3Wasteland. I actually coded the playerJump.sqf script for my own LMS mod that I was in the process of creating at back then, which is now/has been on the back-burner for quite some time (although 80% coded).

Also, I have Aspergers so I come off as awkward and dry all the time. I believe that the act of "thanking" people is useless and redundant. I can feel when someone is grateful without needing them to "thank" me, and I do not expect or even want people to verbally "thank" me. When I do "thank" people, I do it mechanically, because I've been taught that's what people expect and want to hear. But, when on the Internet, I don't really care about such social constructs.

Asperger's, understood... that makes a lot of sense when it comes to how I perceive you. I have a basic understanding of the condition, so your previous 'dry' responses throughout this forum make a lot of sense.

As for the act of thanking people, whether it is IRL, face-to-face, via the internet, wherever... a simple "thanks" can mean all the difference of someone like myself ever helping that certain person again... but that's me.

A simple "thanks" goes a long way in my books in a general social convention.

I am pretty sure everyone on this forum can attest that I have a dry style of communication in general, and that it is not specific to your case.

I have seen that, yes. TBCH, I don't like it... but since you mentioned Asperger's, I have a better understanding on the reasoning behind those 'dry' comments. Again... understood.

I can see how some of these enhancements will be useful. Most of the busier servers already have them implemented in some way or another.

Yes, which is a good thing. I have personally helped some admins/servers with my scripts. It's nice knowing that they are being used on known and populated servers... and thanks re: nicely done!.

souL i was absolutely over the moon with your server restart message script, like literally i made special love to my woman in your complete and all conquering honour.

Lulz... love the sarcasm. Hehehe :D and yes I can take a joke.

Our server was one of the first to use it and I thanked you personally on twitter and gave you some nice kudos on our website.

Yes you did, I helped you set it up proper, and you were appreciative of it. It's people like yourself that I would help again, no problem at all.

So don't feel that your efforts are not appreciated, its the nature of the business we are in, loads of ungrateful whining little tools, that's PC gaming.

True that... and I tend to avoid/ignore the "ungrateful whining little tools". Such is life.

Soul thank you for making addons/scripts, so the players see something different at times.

You're welcome soloknight. :)

Anyway, I think enough has been said about this topic.

-soul.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #13 posted: Nov 15, 2016, 04:45 AM »
I had NEVER played A3Wasteland previous to coding it

Ok, it makes sense now... I was almost certain it was specifically for A3W. Sorry for getting the wrong idea.
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood
  • Founder of EZ Company Gaming

« Reply #14 posted: Nov 15, 2016, 05:45 PM »
Now this is alot of reading it took me back to high School lol well all i can say thanks to all of you guys that with bad or good script make this game so cool that i  play more now that BF witch i'm a huge fan of it and here i'm on Arma every day testing and learning more and more thanks to you guys keep up the good work