Completely new

Completely new

« posted: Dec 21, 2016, 12:04 PM »
Hello!

I'm brand new to ARMA servers, have managed to get the server running so that i can see it. But I have no clue how to install wasteland, or get the pbo file required. If anyone could give me advice on this it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Re: Completely new

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 21, 2016, 02:34 PM »
hi .. ok I would like to know if your server is hosted by a GSP. or is it on a machine at your home ? if you add me to steam I can help you no problem steam name is lup1n

« Reply #2 posted: Dec 21, 2016, 04:51 PM »
hi .. ok I would like to know if your server is hosted by a GSP. or is it on a machine at your home ? if you add me to steam I can help you no problem steam name is lup1n
I've managed to get 1.2 working by using the old pbo file, I understand that I must create the PBO file myself after I make modifications to it. How do I do this is my question now?

« Reply #3 posted: Dec 22, 2016, 11:37 AM »
Solved this! ;)

« Reply #4 posted: Mar 04, 2017, 01:18 AM »
Hello, so i'm basically at the same point as original post. i have my server up and running on Host Havoc. i can see the server but i don't know how to go about installing and getting A3Wasteland working on my server. was liking tanoa if it makes a difference. any help would be greatly appreciated