Adding MCC SandBox?

Adding MCC SandBox?

« posted: Jan 13, 2017, 03:59 AM »
Alright. Been checking for a bit, haven't found any definitive answers. I saw a old post by Agent that said something along the lines of adding 'mcc_fnc_' to filterExecAttempt, I've made a attempt but still nothing, if anyone could be more clear, or tell me if there's a new way to do so, I'm all ears. Here's what I'm encountering.

Code: [Select]
18:51:47 Scripting function 'mcc_fnc_login' is not allowed to be remotely executed
I saw some stuff on a Exile forum posted about editing CfgRemoteExec_fnc.hpp, but I wasn't sure where to go from there. I'm a novice, so if you could help me out in the simplest way, I'd really appreciate it.

This is a game server, not a local server. MCC works on my local server, I imagine because it's the 'server' (which is also my client lol since I'm hosting it) running the script? I've tried running MCC as a server mod and a regular mod... not sure.

Re: Adding MCC SandBox?

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 15, 2017, 01:58 AM »
Bump?

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 15, 2017, 01:32 PM »
i don't think anyone else is using mcc with a3w. so i think you will have to figure this out on you own.

« Reply #3 posted: Jan 16, 2017, 09:10 AM »
i don't think anyone else is using mcc with a3w. so i think you will have to figure this out on you own.

Not exactly the response I was looking for :/.

Bump.
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Jan 16, 2017, 08:24 PM »
you could try the arma 3 discord channels for help ?

maybe someone there has had experience with it

« Reply #5 posted: Jan 18, 2017, 06:37 PM »
you could try the arma 3 discord channels for help ?

maybe someone there has had experience with it

I can wait to see if someone responds, not a rush. Agent has had some experience with it it seems, it'd be great if he could respond but, if all else fails I will