Re: COMPLETE CUP WEAPON STORE CONFIG

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 01, 2017, 03:08 AM »
thank you very usefull  ;D

« Reply #2 posted: Feb 01, 2017, 07:47 AM »
np np  :P

« Reply #3 posted: Feb 07, 2017, 08:52 PM »
make you you check the storeConfig because it has a few missing commas which will break the store...But thank you Sum as you saved me 6 hours as I am going to add CUP to our Australia Wasteland.

« Reply #4 posted: Feb 07, 2017, 10:17 PM »
all g :) glad i could help, and yes i may have a few unfinished things

« Reply #5 posted: Feb 09, 2017, 05:28 AM »
are you able to put in the working .sqf i went though and am not great at code and cant find the commas that are extra so it keeps breaking my store if you could that would be great.. thank you also getting better at it just not quick on the file reading

« Reply #6 posted: Feb 09, 2017, 06:07 AM »
yeah i had the same problem its due to too many items in a single _riflesarray so i found that the max amount of weapons that can fit in the store are about 105ish so just get rid of some of them

« Reply #7 posted: Feb 09, 2017, 06:11 AM »
do u have the sqf that i can just copy to my storeconfig.sqf?? also do i need to allow the cup weapons mod on the server and do i also need to have it enabled on client side ( in the launcher) in order for that to work?.. just wondering if ppl need the mod on to use the weapons..

« Reply #8 posted: Feb 09, 2017, 08:02 AM »
yes you definitely need cup weapons and cba for cup to work on the server and to be able to join your server yes you need cup and cba enabled when you join the server it will prompt you. it is quite simple to edit the store config, just remove what you dont want/need and your good to go

« Reply #9 posted: Feb 12, 2017, 08:13 PM »
Its best to use Notepad ++ with the Arma plugin that helps show the script better. The arma plugin in on armaholic.com

« Reply #10 posted: Feb 17, 2017, 01:22 AM »
Has anybody figured out why the M60E4 will not show up in the gun store? It has the proper ammo in the list and the class name is correct.

« Reply #11 posted: Feb 18, 2017, 03:55 AM »
UPDATED WORKING VERSION!!!

has all planes in and everything balanced.

« Reply #12 posted: Feb 18, 2017, 06:34 PM »
Thank you SUM BAKED KID!!! You Da' Man!!! :)

« Reply #13 posted: Feb 19, 2017, 12:39 AM »
npnp

« Reply #14 posted: Feb 27, 2017, 09:14 PM »
For anybody who uses the randomcrateloadout.sqf and wants to use CUP Weapons here is the sqf....I will be adding the randomSoldierLoaderLoadOut.sqf so the AI can us CUP weapons in a few so I will attach it to this post.....

Thanks to SUM BAKED KID he did save me a lot of time....