I will set up a server for you.

• Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Http://www.Fractured-Gaming.com

I will set up a server for you.

« posted: Mar 14, 2017, 06:49 PM »
Hey guys,

Over the past year it's been pretty rough from me. I got laid off from the gas fields in my area, the industry is dying which means no one is hiring. Had a kid, blah blah blah...

I've turned around and started perusing a career in programming and IT. However, this is no easy task in my location. So currently I am a freelance programmer which is pretty hard to start up.

So with that being said, I've decided to start finding other means of income until I can land a good job. This is one of the ways.

I'm offering my services to install any steam game server on your serverbox. and yes, Wasteland is included in this lol.

So if you are having issues setting up a server, or just don't know how to. I will install the server files as I walk you through the process and teach you everything I can while installing the services on your server.

This isn't me just installing it, this is me installing and explaining what I'm doing so you can later set up your own servers with ease.

If you interested in purchasing this service, you can find me on fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/mokey082388/set-up-any-game-from-steam-on-windows-server?gig_id=84988861&use_personalized_metadata=true&utm_campaign=base_gig_create_share&utm_content=&utm_medium=shared&utm_source=facebook&utm_term=&view=gig

Rev, if you feel this post is out of line, you are more than welcome to remove it. I just figured I'd offer this here since I know a lot of people have issues setting up Arma servers and getting wasteland to work properly.
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!

https://github.com/Fractured-Gaming-Official/Frac_v1.3.Stratis

Re: I will set up a server for you.

« Reply #1 posted: Mar 20, 2017, 07:14 PM »
Hmm ... let me think twice ...

..hmm. *headscratch

Or are you a young (>18), brazilian nurse, who offers sth else?

for me!?

Hmmm ...

« Reply #2 posted: Mar 20, 2017, 07:29 PM »
Hmm ... let me think twice ...

..hmm. *headscratch

Or are you a young (>18), brazilian nurse, who offers sth else?

Hmmm ...
I was just asking! For the sake of interest! for the money I don't need it!
and I asked about the mission! not hosting!

« Reply #3 posted: Jun 27, 2017, 12:43 PM »
Mokey, my server is up and running but i am having 2 issues, my server is saving to the DB but not reading from it and also i am having an issue with the door script ? willing to pay if you can help me out with these issues m8