Vehicles not saving at all

Vehicles not saving at all

« posted: Mar 23, 2017, 07:03 PM »
Hi everyone

I am on my knees, trying to find out why my own Dedicated Server (running iniDB) just isn't saving vehicles... like at all.. Been busy trying to figure it out, and spent a load of hours trying, retrying, reinstall, edit the configs, and even though my VehicleSave is set to '1' in the main server config, nothing happens - I can buy vehicles just fine, but as soon as I shut down the server, and then log back in after a moment, it's gone...

I need help

Re: Vehicles not saving at all

« Reply #1 posted: Mar 23, 2017, 07:18 PM »
i know this wont help but i had exact same problem so i switched to extDB2 and now is all well .. i would advise the same .. But i guess someone else would say different
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Mar 24, 2017, 03:31 PM »
iniDB doesn't work on x64, although I could try to recompile it if you want.

« Reply #3 posted: Mar 25, 2017, 06:04 PM »
AgentRev, please do <3 Would be so happy!
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Mar 25, 2017, 06:46 PM »
Why on earth would you want to use inidb? Unless you have no other choice?

« Reply #5 posted: Mar 25, 2017, 08:35 PM »
Guess I didn't mention I'm a newbie to this, so I'm trying every option I have - even when i select 'Profile' in the main config, it still doesn't save the vehicles, like any of them

« Reply #6 posted: May 29, 2017, 08:45 PM »
Hi everyone

I am on my knees, trying to find out why my own Dedicated Server (running iniDB) just isn't saving vehicles... like at all.. Been busy trying to figure it out, and spent a load of hours trying, retrying, reinstall, edit the configs, and even though my VehicleSave is set to '1' in the main server config, nothing happens - I can buy vehicles just fine, but as soon as I shut down the server, and then log back in after a moment, it's gone...

I need help

I'm having this issue too. I'll give that a try thanks.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #7 posted: May 29, 2017, 08:49 PM »
If you are looking for server help, you should always post your arma3server RPT alongside the request. There's nothing to be done without it.