Tanoa Wasteland Not Loading

Tanoa Wasteland Not Loading

« posted: May 27, 2017, 03:19 AM »
I am having an issue with the Tanoa Version of Wasteland. 1.3c. I am using a Apporved Hosting provider (Survival Servers) and they told me it could be a "Bug" within the wasteland version it's self.

I am new here as of 10 minutes ago Don't know much but i'm here to get some information as to why when I setup my Server with Tanoa 1.3c it won't load me into the Server.

I have been in contact with My Server Providers Tech Support and that's what they referenced when i asked.

"It Could be a Loading bug" the guy told me.

If this is the case when could it be fixed and how long tell it will get patched ?. if this even the cause that it's a bug or just something on my Server end.

Thanks for the great mod BTW  ;D ;D ;D , MikeJGaming.

Re: Tanoa Wasteland Not Loading

« Reply #1 posted: May 28, 2017, 02:08 AM »
Can you post logs form your server (.rpt files)?
You could also test another version of wasteland and see if it works.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: May 28, 2017, 02:22 AM »
Yeah you need to provide your most recent arma3server RPT, it's probably a config mistake.

« Reply #3 posted: May 28, 2017, 03:24 AM »
Where are the logs located on my Server ?.

« Reply #4 posted: May 28, 2017, 03:25 AM »
I was successful with Ver 1.1 but not 1.3c. how recent is 1.3c ?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: May 28, 2017, 03:32 AM »
v1.3c is 2 weeks old, v1.1 is 2 years old.

There has to be some kind of file search function to look for arma3server, otherwise ask your server provider.

« Reply #6 posted: May 28, 2017, 03:47 AM »
I mentioned it to the Hosting company it seems that there was something on the back end that was messing up some sort of file configuration they said.

Thanks for the help....

Mike.

« Reply #7 posted: May 29, 2017, 01:18 AM »
I finally found the rtp logs on my hosting server if it's still helpful AgentRev ?.

I have attached all 4 for you to have a look at. Let me know what you find.

Mike
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #8 posted: May 29, 2017, 01:27 AM »
Code: [Select]
21:59:32 Can't find a mission collection / mission with template name: 'a3wasteland_v1.0c.chernarus', skipping to next mission.
There's your problem.

« Reply #9 posted: May 29, 2017, 08:08 PM »
again i know nothing about what your talking about. i'm a complete noobe when it comes to this kind of stuff.

so what does that mean what you have shown me ?. it seems that if i understand correctly there is some sort of missing file ?.

as i said before my hosting company has told me that in their back end some files were placed in the wrong folders ect.

How could I go about fixing this my self if this is even possible ?.

Thanks again,

Mike.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #10 posted: May 29, 2017, 08:18 PM »
You said you're trying to load a Tanoa mission, but the server is configured to load a Chernarus mission, and it can't even find it. If you look in Admin\server.cfg, you should see a line somewhere that says template="a3wasteland_v1.0c.chernarus", you need to change that to the name of the mission file you're trying to use.