How to change AI Headgear?

How to change AI Headgear?

« posted: Apr 16, 2018, 01:43 AM »
Hi all,

So I can change weapons, change uniforms, vests, backpacks and items they carry, but I can't figure out how to change Mission AI headgear.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood
  • soulkobk.blogspot.com.au

Re: How to change AI Headgear?

« Reply #1 posted: Apr 16, 2018, 11:56 AM »
see files...

\server\missions\factoryMethods\createUnits\createRandomSoldier.sqf

and

\server\missions\factoryMethods\createUnits\createRandomSoldierC.sqf

you will need to add in your own custom code to add head gear (see -> https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addHeadgear) and null/remove the line "_soldier spawn addMilCap;".

-soul.

« Reply #2 posted: Apr 16, 2018, 03:38 PM »
see files...

\server\missions\factoryMethods\createUnits\createRandomSoldier.sqf

and

\server\missions\factoryMethods\createUnits\createRandomSoldierC.sqf

you will need to add in your own custom code to add head gear (see -> https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/addHeadgear) and null/remove the line "_soldier spawn addMilCap;".

-soul.

Thanks Soul, that worked :)

Any ideas how to change headgear for store NPC's? Have changed the guns and uniforms in the storeOwners.sqf file but it appears to be loading up a random hat and I can't see the line of code that's doing that in the setupstoreNPC.sqf file..

Any help is much appreciated - they don't look good with a Hawaiian hat on.
  • Offline soulkobk
  • First Blood
  • soulkobk.blogspot.com.au

« Reply #3 posted: Apr 17, 2018, 08:58 AM »
edit -> \server\functions\setupStoreNPC.sqf <- after line 110 (removeAllWeapons _npc;)...

you can add in your own code here to either remove head gear, or add your own head gear.

« Reply #4 posted: Apr 18, 2018, 11:36 PM »
edit -> \server\functions\setupStoreNPC.sqf <- after line 110 (removeAllWeapons _npc;)...

you can add in your own code here to either remove head gear, or add your own head gear.

Thanks buddy.