1.1 and no towing of tanks

• Offline Tokae
  • Geared Up

1.1 and no towing of tanks

« posted: Feb 02, 2015, 07:26 PM »
Hello all,

Just a note about the towing of heavy vehicles. I realize that in the newest patch that tanks and large trucks cannot be lifted it seems. The big issue that people are running into is that their tanks are flipping when driving over a rock on the map, and there is no way to flip it back over.

What would be the best way to deal with this? I am all for the lack of towing heavy stuff. But if anyone goes out and buys a tank and then it flips, they are out all that money.
  • Offline Tokae
  • Geared Up

Re: 1.1 and no towing of tanks

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 03, 2015, 02:06 PM »
Anyone else experiencing this? Perhaps I am overlooking something?

• Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Feb 03, 2015, 02:29 PM »
Well the pushing option works fine if theres two player pushing the tank. Most of the time it flips back.
Or you could try this addon:
http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=943.0
  • Offline Tokae
  • Geared Up

« Reply #3 posted: Feb 04, 2015, 06:22 PM »
2 people pushing eh? I tried pushing one myself and it had little effect. I will try to the dual option though! Thank you for the code!

I tend to agree with AgentRev regarding the stealing of vehicles. Micovery thank you though for the unflip script!
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #4 posted: Feb 04, 2015, 11:00 PM »
2 people pushing eh? I tried pushing one myself and it had little effect. I will try to the dual option though! Thank you for the code!

I tend to agree with AgentRev regarding the stealing of vehicles. Micovery thank you though for the unflip script!
Well that's why I also run Caels break in vehicle script :)