Just now all players in my server were killed by repeated explosions

None of the BE filters were triggered and there were no entries in the AntihackLog table either. How can I find out who did this?

Edit: Players in small buildings like chapels were able to survive the explosions.

Re: Just now all players in my server were killed by repeated explosions

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 16, 2017, 08:34 PM »
are you sure it aint an earthquake in exile ?  ;D

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 17, 2017, 03:52 AM »
Arma is on the cheap this weekend, a wave of hackers will be coming, the thing to do is share the uid asap in the forums when verified and caught.

« Reply #3 posted: Jun 17, 2017, 05:41 PM »
This hack has been openly sold online in my country. I thought the be filter could detect it but apparently I was wrong. I think it is safe to say that all A3Wasteland servers out there are potentially threatened. We should really do something about it. Otherwise server populations can be destroyed in a matter of days.
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Jun 18, 2017, 07:33 AM »
I have for months now been using scripts.txt and have caught a lot of hackers this way that other filters don't pick up, if set up correctly the amount of false positives are minimal.

use this tool which was made by my colleague to set it up and record the exceptions http://bfe.marma.io/

for example this idiot was picked up last night, although setDammage was set at 3 he killed the server -

18.06.2017 03:48:57: Hermanos Bellec (85.27.100.105:58912) 8d768e0728644b40d59136d2f5eb4da3 - #6 "{ _x setDammage 1; } forEach playableUnits;'] call (uinamespace getvariable 'BIS_fnc_initDisplay')" (Perma Ban)

« Reply #5 posted: Jun 19, 2017, 04:30 AM »
I just noticed that Rev had disabled the scripts.txt filter. Do I simply need to re-enable it or are there any extra rules that I need to add?