Gun Store only shows a couple weapons

Gun Store only shows a couple weapons

« posted: Jul 29, 2017, 05:38 PM »
My gun store only shows 1 pistol, 1 rifle and a couple other weapons of each category. I have checked my storeconfig but it seems fine. Did I miss something? nothing shows in the RPT concerning storeconfig.

The General store works fine.

Here is my storeconfig:
https://pastebin.com/f8QLV9B6

Re: Gun Store only shows a couple weapons

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 29, 2017, 06:18 PM »
The first part of the array is empty they must have a name
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 29, 2017, 11:53 PM »
The first part of the array is empty they must have a name

No, that's false.

« Reply #3 posted: Aug 02, 2017, 11:40 PM »
Any suggestions? General store and vehicle store work flawless
  • Offline 4zurewolf
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Always Out Front

« Reply #4 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 02:00 AM »
I just tested the same exact thing on my server:

The first part of your array has a section that is "", ex. seen below:

["", "CUP_hgun_PB6P9", 25],

You need to add a name for them to show up in the trader, otherwise they are invisible due to the way CUP does not have weapon avatars.

Try something like this: they do not need to have any specific name - just a name to find them in the store for.

["PB6P9 Handgun", "CUP_hgun_PB6P9", 25],

If you do not believe me, you say that you have flawless General and Vehicle stores:

["K40 Ababil-3 Missile UAV", "I_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F", 90000, "vehicle", "variant_greyhawkMissile"],

Take note that the above  has the name K40 Ababil-3 Missile UAV, and therefore shows up in the trader. Not all mods are like CUP in the fact that they require a name, but like I said, CUP has no avatars and therefore you cannot see them.
When we are happy we enjoy the music,
but when we are sad we understand the lyrics.

« Reply #5 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 02:15 AM »
I just tested the same exact thing on my server:

The first part of your array has a section that is "", ex. seen below:

["", "CUP_hgun_PB6P9", 25],

You need to add a name for them to show up in the trader, otherwise they are invisible due to the way CUP does not have weapon avatars.

Try something like this: they do not need to have any specific name - just a name to find them in the store for.

["PB6P9 Handgun", "CUP_hgun_PB6P9", 25],

If you do not believe me, you say that you have flawless General and Vehicle stores:

["K40 Ababil-3 Missile UAV", "I_UAV_02_dynamicLoadout_F", 90000, "vehicle", "variant_greyhawkMissile"],

Take note that the above  has the name K40 Ababil-3 Missile UAV, and therefore shows up in the trader. Not all mods are like CUP in the fact that they require a name, but like I said, CUP has no avatars and therefore you cannot see them.

Thanks for the tip. Ill give it a shot. I was going by what the mighty Leader AgentRev was saying.

**********Update***************
No change. I filled in something for each entry.

Here is the RPT: https://pastebin.com/pNzgRzf2
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #6 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 04:13 AM »
The server RPT is useless for what is an exclusively client-sided feature.
  • Offline 4zurewolf
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Always Out Front

« Reply #7 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 04:36 AM »
This may be a trivial question, but have you added the keys to your server for CUP?

« Reply #8 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 06:05 AM »
This may be a trivial question, but have you added the keys to your server for CUP?

Yes. Otherwise I wouldnt be able to join the server

The server RPT is useless for what is an exclusively client-sided feature.

https://pastebin.com/Q2KGqHsV

I did notice something about the admin file or donors or something but I dont follow it. Can I just comment it out on the populategunstore.sqf?I dont have a donor system.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #9 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 07:06 AM »
I dunno what the heck you're running but looks like there's plenty of broken third-party garbage.

Code: [Select]
23:15:41 Error in expression <eaponClass];

if (_weaponClass in call missionOnlyItems) then {
_gunlist lbSetC>
23:15:41   Error position: <missionOnlyItems) then {
_gunlist lbSetC>
23:15:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: missiononlyitems
23:15:41 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Malden\client\systems\gunStore\populateGunStore.sqf, line 127

That variable is not mine.

Also, you're not running your game with -showScriptErrors. I've been parroting this over and over again to literally everyone for the past 4 years.
  • Offline 4zurewolf
  • Fresh Spawn
  • Always Out Front

« Reply #10 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 07:14 AM »
Sorry for the keys comment, Iv'e seen people who never changed verification to 2 and not set keys, hence the errors.

I can only assume you are using someone else's .sqf setups, likely for loot tables and such. In which case you would have to ask that person/people directly about the donation errors. As far as I can see everything looks okay now, if your server doesn't have a big player base you can always revert to original formats and figure it out from there. If you are confident that the extra third party code isn't the issue, Id say it may be an issue with CUP files; either client side, or server.

That being said, I'm seeing plenty of third party interference with store tables.

« Reply #11 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 03:32 PM »
I dunno what the heck you're running but looks like there's plenty of broken third-party garbage.

Code: [Select]
23:15:41 Error in expression <eaponClass];

if (_weaponClass in call missionOnlyItems) then {
_gunlist lbSetC>
23:15:41   Error position: <missionOnlyItems) then {
_gunlist lbSetC>
23:15:41   Error Undefined variable in expression: missiononlyitems
23:15:41 File mpmissions\__CUR_MP.Malden\client\systems\gunStore\populateGunStore.sqf, line 127

That variable is not mine.

Also, you're not running your game with -showScriptErrors. I've been parroting this over and over again to literally everyone for the past 4 years.
This is the A3Armory port  to Malden. This donation crap is A3Armory's Ive been trying to strip all that extra BS out.

Im currently swapping over anything I added to your port AgentRev. Hopefully it will act right. I only added the ACE gear and CUP and NIArms.

« Reply #12 posted: Aug 05, 2017, 06:15 PM »
Gunstore works after switching to AgentRevs version but Vehicles dont spawn. ......out of the frying pan and into the fire. nothing in either RPT to indicate why its not spawning anything other than helicopters

« Reply #13 posted: Aug 21, 2017, 04:08 AM »
Here is the mission file if anyone wants to take a gander.