Warning Message: Script \A3Wasteland_settings\zeus.sqf not found

Guys i have bit the bullet and went to 1.3c, i installed extDB3 and everything was going well until i started to pull apart various pbo files to Mod our server, my pbo loads and the DB saves but i now get kick for this message

Warning Message: Script \A3Wasteland_settings\zeus.sqf not found

is this something in the DB or is it a server addon ?

have added my RPT  log which shows this message, my DB log shows nothing

Cheers
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: Warning Message: Script \A3Wasteland_settings\zeus.sqf not found

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 15, 2017, 11:50 PM »
Looking at the log, it almost seems like your server is overdosing on cocaine. It is literally restarting every 3 seconds in an endless loop. I don't know how is that even possible.

« Reply #2 posted: Aug 16, 2017, 10:08 AM »
Hey Rev, it lets me go to the loading screen to select a side but jumps back and forth and wont let you select, it eventually kicks you out ? i am at a loss.

The only zeus thing i have is the AJ addon but i have disabled it and still get the same mesage

« Reply #3 posted: Aug 16, 2017, 04:12 PM »
Ok i ditched the pbo i was using and i am in the middle of editing a new pbo, everything is running as it should and DB is saving.

Only problem i have is there is no mission hint in the top right telling me what mission is starting and if it has been completed.

this was a line in the rpt but i have not changed any text in the missions

7:04:16 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'messageSystem' is using type of ,'TEXT' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'messageSystem' is using type of ',TEXT' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

Cheers
Dog
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #4 posted: Aug 16, 2017, 06:17 PM »
This means your server\missions folder is outdated. These 3 things will fix it, but I highly advise you to work with up-to-date files otherwise you might run into more bugs, some of which you might not even notice. https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/commits/1ba0ac84e1be25f6c637ed47b764f38c44165cee?author=nerdalertdk

« Reply #5 posted: Aug 16, 2017, 07:28 PM »
Hey rev, done the updates u sent now my mission wont spawn lol,, going to revert to the old mission files i had instead of this modded set.

Cheers Man