64 bit and wastelands ?

Re: 64 bit and wastelands ?

« Reply #120 posted: Apr 13, 2017, 07:14 PM »
Agent do you recommend the malloc dlls that come with Arma 3 or the one you placed in extDB3 package?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #121 posted: Apr 13, 2017, 07:35 PM »
I have no idea. If anything, I don't believe it makes any noticeable difference on the game itself. I assume they are included with extDB as a dependency.

« Reply #122 posted: Apr 14, 2017, 10:38 PM »
Okay I didn't know if there was an advantage or not so I will just use the Arma 3 default ones...
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood
  • Founder of EZ Company Gaming

« Reply #123 posted: May 14, 2017, 10:27 AM »
Hey guys i read the hole post and i can't see a solution to my problem maybe is that im not a geek on all this about arma  but here it is i conect to my server and i get stuck on waiting for client to initiate (black screen) i check my RPT and i get this error

"[extDB3] ███ Protocol Error: [0,""Error MariaDBQueryException Exception""], Unique ID: 113"

if any of you guys have a solution please can you guys lead me on the way to be able to play on my server thanks a 10000000

« Reply #124 posted: May 15, 2017, 01:01 AM »
Bullet I seen this a few times and I am trying to remember what was causing it. Check that the name of your DB is the same in the extdb3-conf.ini file located in the @extDB3 mod folder. If you haven't changed anything its line 31 Database =

My shows for example Database = a3wasteland19474

This is actually is your DB schema name as you can have many more than one schema inside an SQL DB. This is the first thing to check for.

Second check to make your your Line 34 Username and Line 35 Password is the same on you SQL DB connection. You can edit the connections and check username then for your password I would for example save it in the vault (if you are using MySQL Workbench). I don't know what you are using to connect and edit your SQL Database as there are many applications that can do this. I run a test server at home so I use MySQL Workbench.
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood

« Reply #125 posted: May 16, 2017, 06:06 AM »
Hey thanks for the replay ...i check all that you say i did notice one thing my extdb3_conf.ini it was rename with another name i change it but all still the same and i know that is something with the data base cuz if i play with out it there is no problem at all ,,,,,another thing is that if is you first time join the server it play ok is when you disconnect and come back when this happen
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood

« Reply #126 posted: May 16, 2017, 07:26 PM »
Well this is what i get here is my RPT

« Reply #127 posted: May 16, 2017, 09:00 PM »
Read line 573 12:03:34 "[extDB3] Locked"

Read this post I found to see if this is the same issue:

http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=3334.0

Make sure you are updated to 1.3b+
  • Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood

« Reply #128 posted: May 17, 2017, 08:10 PM »
Thanks for the help i read it all but none of what they say fix my problem i still having the same error and yes i have an update mission ......but the only way i can get into game is kill my self and re-spawn this is make it me crazy and bold ...lol

« Reply #129 posted: Jul 06, 2017, 11:25 PM »
Looks like AgentRev is finishing up the changes at   8)
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/commits/extDB3

So i nuked my forked repo (i took a backup), to prevent any confusion

We are still getting: [Thread 3840] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBQueryException: Input: insertOrUpdatePlayerSave:

It saves new players to "PlayerInfo", but "Playersave" and "Playerstats" stay empty.

All these links in the forum are dead, "404 Not Found"

Used AgentRev's "A3W_extDB3_pack" and followed the "A3W_extDB3_README.txt"

And the links in the readme:

https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/tree/extDB3
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Stratis/tree/extDB3
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Tanoa/tree/extDB3

Are also dead.

[23:11:26:052937 +02:00] [Thread 3840] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBQueryException: Input: insertOrUpdatePlayerSave:76561198021722070:1:1:Hunger=99.973335,Thirst=100,Damage=0,HitPoints='[["HitFace",0],["HitNeck",0],["HitHead",0],["HitPelvis",0],["HitAbdomen",0],["HitDiaphragm",0],["HitChest",0],["HitBody",0],["HitArms",0],["HitHands",0],["HitLegs",0],["Incapacitated",0]]',Money=10000,Position='["3164.380371","6233.992676","0.00128174"]',Direction=8.701798,CurrentWeapon='"srifle_DMR_01_F"',Stance='"Pknl"',Uniform='"U_I_GhillieSuit"',Vest='"V_Rangemaster_belt"',Backpack='"B_AssaultPack_rgr"',Goggles='""',Headgear='"H_MilCap_dgtl"',PrimaryWeapon='"srifle_DMR_01_F"',SecondaryWeapon='""',HandgunWeapon='"hgun_ACPC2_F"',PrimaryWeaponItems='["","","optic_MRCO",""]',SecondaryWeaponItems='["","","",""]',HandgunItems='["muzzle_snds_acp","","",""]',AssignedItems='["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","NVGoggles","Binocular"]',UniformWeapons='[]',UniformItems='[["FirstAidKit",1]]',UniformMagazines='[["10Rnd_762x54_Mag",0,[5]],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",1],["MiniGrenade",1],["Chemlight_green",1]]',VestWeapons='[]',VestItems='[]',VestMagazines='[]',BackpackWeapons='[]',BackpackItems='[]',BackpackMagazines='[]',LoadedMagazines='[["10Rnd_762x54_Mag",10],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",9]]',WastelandItems='[["cannedfood",1],["water",1],["repairkit",1]]',UniformTexture='""',BackpackTexture='""':Hunger=VALUES(Hunger),Thirst=VALUES(Thirst),Damage=VALUES(Damage),HitPoints=VALUES(HitPoints),Money=VALUES(Money),Position=VALUES(Position),Direction=VALUES(Direction),CurrentWeapon=VALUES(CurrentWeapon),Stance=VALUES(Stance),Uniform=VALUES(Uniform),Vest=VALUES(Vest),Backpack=VALUES(Backpack),Goggles=VALUES(Goggles),Headgear=VALUES(Headgear),PrimaryWeapon=VALUES(PrimaryWeapon),SecondaryWeapon=VALUES(SecondaryWeapon),HandgunWeapon=VALUES(HandgunWeapon),PrimaryWeaponItems=VALUES(PrimaryWeaponItems),SecondaryWeaponItems=VALUES(SecondaryWeaponItems),HandgunItems=VALUES(HandgunItems),AssignedItems=VALUES(AssignedItems),UniformWeapons=VALUES(UniformWeapons),UniformItems=VALUES(UniformItems),UniformMagazines=VALUES(UniformMagazines),VestWeapons=VALUES(VestWeapons),VestItems=VALUES(VestItems),VestMagazines=VALUES(VestMagazines),BackpackWeapons=VALUES(BackpackWeapons),BackpackItems=VALUES(BackpackItems),BackpackMagazines=VALUES(BackpackMagazines),LoadedMagazines=VALUES(LoadedMagazines),WastelandItems=VALUES(WastelandItems),UniformTexture=VALUES(UniformTexture),BackpackTexture=VALUES(BackpackTexture)

Thank you in advance.

Regards

SpeedBirdNam
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #130 posted: Jul 06, 2017, 11:57 PM »
The error messages you posted are incomplete, you cut them too short. Full log files are mandatory.

The extDB3 branch was merged into dev with v1.3c

« Reply #131 posted: Jul 07, 2017, 08:14 PM »
The error messages you posted are incomplete, you cut them too short. Full log files are mandatory.

The extDB3 branch was merged into dev with v1.3c

Hello AgentRev, please find attached herewith the full Sql log.

We are currently running Arma 3 Malden map with customized Wasteland Altis v1.3c.

This is currently just running on a test server to test extDB3.

Like I said, New Players are created fine and "Player Info" saved to db, but nothing else.

Thank you in advance.

SpeedBirdNam

PS: Will you be bringing out a Wasteland version for the Malden map?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #132 posted: Jul 07, 2017, 11:49 PM »
Code: [Select]
Unknown column 'UniformTexture' in 'field list'
There you go, that's your issue. The vanilla version doesn't have a uniform repainter, and I have no intention of adding it.

However, you can find the fix here: http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=2191.msg13802#msg13802

Will you be bringing out a Wasteland version for the Malden map?

Yes, I will probably just take the A3Armory SQM with some minor edits.

« Reply #133 posted: Jul 08, 2017, 01:50 PM »
Code: [Select]
Unknown column 'UniformTexture' in 'field list'
There you go, that's your issue. The vanilla version doesn't have a uniform repainter, and I have no intention of adding it.

However, you can find the fix here: http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=2191.msg13802#msg13802

Yes, I will probably just take the A3Armory SQM with some minor edits.

Thanks a million AgentRev.

Dependable and helpful as always.

Thank you.
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #134 posted: Jul 09, 2017, 02:24 PM »
Greetings fellow armaholics ;)

Downloaded AgentRevs new extDB3.0 version with the new vanilla mission and managed to get everything up and running in a couple of minutes.

Looking good and running really smoothe ! Nicely done ;) no hassles at all !

glad to see it's still going good !

- from the grassy knoll -