R3F v3.1

• Offline hobart
  • First Blood

Re: R3F v3.1

« Reply #15 posted: Feb 03, 2016, 07:17 PM »
ok cool just added the locker & af per his commit works well now on to those doors! :)
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #16 posted: Feb 03, 2016, 09:21 PM »
And as for those doors I have them added keypad & canal wall as per LouD's commits but I'm not sure exactly what its supposed to do the keypad works and I have the wall set up here and locked but when I use the kp to open or closed I get the dialog in the top right corner but the wall is static.

Edit: Found! and working but if another player buys a door key and sets it up nearby they can unlock the door!! lol please help, I'll be digging!

Edit again: It just hit me, another reason for the base locker :P which I have noticed it's lockdown state doesn't save through restarts I can come in and unlock objects after one.

« Reply #17 posted: Feb 04, 2016, 12:19 PM »
I didnt bother with the door locking as at that time you could just vault thru the dorrs, dont know if that is still possible.

I think i only deal with the "lockdown" here if you use extDB2
https://github.com/Cael817/ArmA3_Wasteland_1.2_beta_SNF02.Altis/blob/master/persistence/server/world/oLoad.sqf#L111
As its saved in the "variables" column.
But im not entirely sur so earch all the persistence files to be sure, or just add that line and test it. if you want to look what happens in the DB HeidiSQL is a really nice tool but be careful as its very easy to change values by accident with that

as you see i also have password here, i used the keypad and password for the baselocker also so thats why.
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #18 posted: Feb 06, 2016, 06:41 AM »
Ty sir, I also have those lines including password, I am using extDB2 as well. Ill keep digging I have an altis server with the base lockers working and Ive checked files between the two for consistency and keep coming up with nada Im sure Ill find it though. Also vaulting through the doors isnt possible now. I have the doors lockable but after restart the base locker doesnt have the area in lockdown.
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #19 posted: Feb 06, 2016, 07:47 PM »
Just check my git. It has 3.1 incorporated. Plus edited into Wasteland.
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #20 posted: Feb 07, 2016, 03:07 AM »
I have, and still have no luck with the base lockers saving with the var of ["lockDown",true] in the db (using extDB2)

« Reply #21 posted: Feb 07, 2016, 12:59 PM »
Hmm, i might have added that as its own column, let me check...

Ok, it seems that it should save in the variables column, try setting it to
["lockDown", true, true] in the script where its set, i do it here
https://github.com/Cael817/ArmA3_Wasteland_1.2_beta_SNF01.Altis/blob/master/addons/auxops/bos/lockDown.sqf#L6
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #22 posted: Feb 07, 2016, 08:48 PM »
Hi Cael817,
Thank you for your time, it's set like that in the BoS_lockDown.sqf (LouD's edit) and it does save in the variables column in the db yet for some reason upon restart the base locker status isn't locked down anymore.
Code: [Select]
9029 1 2 2016-02-06 18:49:26 2016-02-06 19:43:33 "76561198107194126" "Land_Device_assembled_F" ["1915.516846","5945.67041","-0.0505009"] [[-0.512024,0.858971,0],[0,0,1]] 1 0 0 1 [["R3F_Side","WEST"],["lockDown",false],["password","2451"]] [] [] [] [] [] 0 0 0
is how some save. however sometimes changing the pin won't save to the db nor will lockdown at times. Yet, sometimes it will save as "lockDown" ,true and still no joy.

« Reply #23 posted: Feb 08, 2016, 12:24 PM »
Does it ever change in the db?, in your example here its set to false and would restore to false after a restart.

Also if you enable the console (you probably know this already)
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:A3_console_mission.jpg
 and login as an admin you can in one of the watch fileds write
cursorTarget getVariable "lockDown"
and if the object you are looking at has that variable it should return its value (true/false in this case) in the return field below.

Keep in mid that if you use the watch fileds that it does the check every frame or so, so if you write something that doesnt work your .rpt logs will fill up very fast.

If everything seems to be ok, you could send me the .pbo and ill take a quick look and see i can figure it out.
Im located in sweden so the turnaround might be a day if you are in the US or something.
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #24 posted: Feb 08, 2016, 10:02 PM »
Well thats the odd part I had someone on the server testing with me and he locks his and changes the pw so I check the db and I see his lockdown state is true and I can see his changed pin I did the same thing at the same time ( locked down a base locker, changed pin, and set lockdown on) and my entry to the db shows the default 0000 as the pin and lockdown false, and no matter if I change it back and forth then wait for the db to sync it stays the same. it seems though I have someother issues Ive noticed yesterday with vehicles that were destroyed returning on restart and in the table they're not getting their damage set at the time they're destroyed. the server does its normal cleanup but never writes to the db to del them if I set damage to 0 on an object in game and check the db it's removed immediately from the table. i broke something!! LoL.
  • Offline Magic
  • First Blood

« Reply #25 posted: Feb 20, 2016, 01:26 PM »
Was there any conclusion on the fixing of the base lockers staying locked after restart in the end please?
Thanks

« Reply #26 posted: Feb 20, 2016, 08:03 PM »
If you search both mine and Louds gits for the "lockDown" variable you will see how its saved and restored. keep in mind that this stuff is getting old and might not work properly(if it ever did) in 1.56
  • Offline hobart
  • First Blood

« Reply #27 posted: Feb 21, 2016, 08:04 AM »
can anyone tell me what file a vehicles damage get's reported to the database (extdb2) by? And/or the one deletes destroyed vehicles please?  :-[

« Reply #28 posted: Aug 01, 2016, 02:33 PM »
Does it ever change in the db?, in your example here its set to false and would restore to false after a restart.

Also if you enable the console (you probably know this already)
https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/File:A3_console_mission.jpg
 and login as an admin you can in one of the watch fileds write
cursorTarget getVariable "lockDown"
and if the object you are looking at has that variable it should return its value (true/false in this case) in the return field below.

Keep in mid that if you use the watch fileds that it does the check every frame or so, so if you write something that doesnt work your .rpt logs will fill up very fast.

If everything seems to be ok, you could send me the .pbo and ill take a quick look and see i can figure it out.
Im located in sweden so the turnaround might be a day if you are in the US or something.

is there a fix for it now?

« Reply #29 posted: Nov 08, 2017, 01:19 PM »

Edit: Found! and working but if another player buys a door key and sets it up nearby they can unlock the door!! lol please help, I'll be digging!

Great! Care to share?