Need help? Ask me first! Anything and everything A3W.

• Offline Jordy
  • Fresh Spawn

Re: Need help? Ask me first! Anything and everything A3W.

« Reply #46 posted: Oct 28, 2017, 01:43 PM »
Have a coding block your having issues with?  Just ask me to help you out.  I will give you my discord and I shall do my best to help you out. 

I am not asking for any money at all either, however you want to donate to me, all donations will go towards helping me out or my small community out.

-Isaac Harding
Hi neoanonymous.
We need really some help

Can you send me your ts or discord.

Thanks allot

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk

« Reply #47 posted: Oct 28, 2017, 10:46 PM »
Hi neoanonymous.
We need really some help

Can you send me your ts or discord.

Thanks allot

do some people never search for stuff

heres his discord https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc
  • Offline Jordy
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #48 posted: Oct 28, 2017, 10:50 PM »

do some people never search for stuff

heres his discord https://discord.gg/3bS8Mwc
Entra venus

Thats not it...its just above our head. And have some quistions too people for who tis is normal for.

But sorry for it men.

Greetz jordy

« Reply #49 posted: Jan 13, 2018, 02:08 PM »
Hi I’m playing arma 3 wasteland and every time I try to get onto the server it says I’ve played as bluefor for too long and I can’t change team
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood
  • Co-Owner, Fractured Gaming

« Reply #50 posted: Jan 13, 2018, 06:05 PM »
Hi I’m playing arma 3 wasteland and every time I try to get onto the server it says I’ve played as bluefor for too long and I can’t change team

You have to wait until server restart before you can join the opposing faction (Opfor). When that restart occurs depends on the server you are on, which you will have to check and see yourself. These forums aren't for the goings on of the specific server you are on, and moreso the devs of the servers or to deal with bugs found throughout wasteland as whole.

You should still also be able to join the 'Independent' side which is solo and group play.

« Reply #51 posted: Mar 05, 2018, 02:50 AM »
I am back guys.

« Reply #52 posted: Mar 07, 2018, 11:01 AM »
Dear neoanonymous and the whole A3Wasteland Community!

Wasteland is practically all I play, I have almost 2k hours playtime in it and I love it very much.

I'd like to ask for a feature that I think would be awesome to have and I don't recall seeing it anywhere before.

Customization of vehicle weapon loadouts when buying vehicles from the vehicle store.
Given how lots of vehicles can be used both for anti air and anti ground depending on what weapons they have mounted on them it would be awesome if players could customize this to their needs when they buy them.

You could balance it by adjusting the vehicle price in proportion to how many and what type of weapons the buyer wants to put on it.

Thank you for considering this feature!
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #53 posted: Mar 07, 2018, 11:17 AM »
This is super hard to make. You have to code the pylon purchase interface, transmit the loadout to the server, apply it to the vehicle, edit the database to save custom pylons, restore pylons from save, create a pylon pricelist, and a pylon whitelist / blacklist for each vehicle class. All that for just a tiny lil' bit more flexibility. That would be an enormous waste of development time, which could be invested into more important stuff, like much-needed upgrades to the base building system.

« Reply #54 posted: Mar 08, 2018, 07:30 AM »
I once tried to rehash the vic store to do custom vehicle loudouts/pylons. UI is hard.

Base building system you say? :D

« Reply #55 posted: Mar 13, 2018, 04:40 PM »
Hello I've played here before fine i installed arma 3 yesterday and i get kicked from every server never had this problem before a little bit help would be great. Thanks

« Reply #56 posted: Mar 13, 2018, 10:15 PM »
Hello I've played here before fine i installed arma 3 yesterday and i get kicked from every server never had this problem before a little bit help would be great. Thanks

This isn't a server but rather the forum for A3Wasteland development in general. You issue is either a specific server or steam/arma issue. Try seeking some help on the Steam forums for Arma 3.

« Reply #57 posted: Mar 26, 2018, 11:19 PM »
Hey i am fairly new on the Wasteland hosting and with enabling/disabling some things, we got this issue with a UAV terminal for others than the owner him self to use the UAV, and how do i make it invisible for others with a Terminal, not sure if its possible tho, i can see my buddys UAV without being in a group with him, just shows constantly on the map for others to see
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #58 posted: Mar 26, 2018, 11:24 PM »
That's a limitation of the game engine which cannot be circumvented.

« Reply #59 posted: Mar 26, 2018, 11:28 PM »
Alright cheers for the quick answer tho, another thing, we tried to get 3CB on the server but when am doing the custom command line and then put the @Mods into the ServerMods then the server wont load up, its online but not showing up, i can make the mods as client mods but not for server mods (so they become required)