Re: Vehicle Locking

« Reply #15 posted: Jan 06, 2018, 06:47 AM »
no worries
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #16 posted: Jan 06, 2018, 07:18 AM »
It'd be nice if you could drop me some RPT logs from peak times, I'd like to see if the Steam ID check is working.

I made a minor edit: https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/commit/d39661d050a566b13975babee4f1c0e69f32c15c
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood
  • Co-Owner, Fractured Gaming

« Reply #17 posted: Jan 06, 2018, 03:17 PM »
Here's the server rpt for the 6pmcst-12amcst restart. New commits are pushed too, I see you liked the SDV;)

I'll send tonight's peak time rpt as well once its done the 12am restart
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #18 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 06:54 AM »
Is there a reason why you are clinging onto TAWVD (View Distance)? CHVD is superior in every possible way.

Also I'd like the peak time RPT again, seems like the Error No Unit fix still needs polishing.
  • Offline night
  • First Blood

« Reply #19 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 08:50 PM »
Error No Unit and No Vehicle were yesterday on my server few times with like 10-15 people on.
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood

« Reply #20 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 08:58 PM »
Had to pull a smaller log...lol last nights was 53k

Ghostyy mentioned that we keep with a combo of taw/chd due to an older grass glitch and ease of use.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #21 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 09:11 PM »
TAWVD itself was the cause of the grass exploit. None of the terrain buttons actually represent the default terrain quality that applies on initial server join (terrainGrid 10). Looking at your scripts, people trying to use your terrain options will be disadvantaged, since they're all setTerrainGrid 1. Furthermore, it doesn't recognize when the player is controlling a UAV.

All of this was thoroughly fixed in CHVD, which has no terrain settings and enforces the default Arma 3 multiplayer value (terrainGrid 10)
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood

« Reply #22 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 10:30 PM »
Try this one, had to get it compressed
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood

« Reply #23 posted: Jan 07, 2018, 10:31 PM »
TAWVD itself was the cause of the grass exploit. None of the terrain buttons actually represent the default terrain quality that applies on initial server join (terrainGrid 10). Looking at your scripts, people trying to use your terrain options will be disadvantaged, since they're all setTerrainGrid 1. Furthermore, it doesn't recognize when the player is controlling a UAV.

All of this was thoroughly fixed in CHVD, which has no terrain settings and enforces the default Arma 3 multiplayer value (terrainGrid 10)

Hmm ill get things switched over.
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood

« Reply #24 posted: Jan 09, 2018, 12:49 PM »
Here's last nights logs