Buyable Virtual Arsenal

Buyable Virtual Arsenal

« posted: Mar 14, 2018, 12:17 AM »
How does trailerpark wasteland server enabled a guns store buyable virtual arsenal? is it a script? if so, where can I get it?

Re: Buyable Virtual Arsenal

« Reply #1 posted: Mar 14, 2018, 12:55 AM »
It was made for them by someone else. It's a exclusive feature to their server as a server side mod so trying to find it in their mission file won't do you any good. I wouldn't have a clue as far as how to go about it. If you can figure out infiSTAR you may be able to whitelist player UID's to give them access to a Virtual Arsenal. Besides that good luck.

« Reply #2 posted: Mar 15, 2018, 12:47 AM »
Shouldn't it be something simple, I mean, isn't there a variable that store the player money? it would be as simple as executing a script that would do an "if" to check the player money, then subtracting it from the total, later on adding this player ID to the whitelist for a certain amount of days. I could do that, but I actually don't know anything about arma 3 programming, I would have to learn everything from scratch  :/

I bet that someone that already knows the syntax could do it in like 10 min, sadly that isn't me.

« Reply #3 posted: Mar 15, 2018, 08:04 PM »
If you could do it then do it. That is something a little more involved then normal I imagine and therefore they likely want to try to keep it exclusive to their server only for reasons. I do not really know too much myself but I put some effort into it and so far I figured out a good bit. I do the person who wrote it for them and as a matter of fact they give him credits on their website. He has some good videos on youtube. You can try to reach out to him if you need.

Like I was saying, I know infiSTAR has a Virtual Arsenal option for their admin menu. I believe you can add/whitelist UID to allow Virutal Arsenal access. Besides that, I'm not sure.