Server not properly showing kills

• Offline OLB
  • Fresh Spawn

Server not properly showing kills

« posted: Feb 11, 2018, 10:29 PM »
I have my kills saving correctly however they do not add real time all the time. Where is this config? How can I adjust what counts as a kill. MP server.
  • Offline OLB
  • Fresh Spawn

Re: Server not properly showing kills

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 12, 2018, 02:52 AM »
Update* The first 1-2 kills will count then it will stop counting kills. Does anyone have any insight into this?
  • Offline OLB
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #2 posted: Feb 12, 2018, 03:23 AM »
Another update did some more testing with friends and it only the first kill on each person seems to count. if anyone kills that person after that it does not count. I am running A3 Wasteland with Ext. DB. If there is someone out there that  might have an idea what it going on that would be amazing.

« Reply #3 posted: Feb 12, 2018, 10:38 PM »
have you made any changes to the your wasteland files? If so you might want to revert back to vanilla and carefully add in your changes until you get that bug again. Then you'll know what's causing it.
  • Offline OLB
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #4 posted: Feb 13, 2018, 12:17 AM »
have you made any changes to the your wasteland files? If so you might want to revert back to vanilla and carefully add in your changes until you get that bug again. Then you'll know what's causing it.

Ya I have edited a lot of files and I would like to think I have been pretty careful on what changes I was making. I was hoping that someone may have had the same problem out there and had some insight to it. But ya I may have to reinstall WL mod and see if that fixes it and then change the configs/inits from there.
  • Offline OLB
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #5 posted: Feb 15, 2018, 05:02 AM »
So oddly enough the problem was running the game with the as wasteland in pbo compile. Which I thought it was supposed to be. Although I am running it now from just a folder and not from a pbo and works like it should.