anyone has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

• Offline Carlos
  • First Blood

anyone has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

« posted: Sep 16, 2014, 04:29 AM »
My server, a lot of ordinary players dropped, suggesting that has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding
       Why is this?  :-[
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: anyone has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

« Reply #1 posted: Sep 16, 2014, 06:52 AM »
My server, a lot of ordinary players dropped, suggesting that has been kicked by BattlEye: Client not responding

Client not responding is usually when the client closes their game or it crashes ..

In other cases you will also see Steam Ticket failed ( which I have seen often lately ) , which could be related to steam or connectivity ?

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline Carlos
  • First Blood

« Reply #2 posted: Sep 16, 2014, 11:15 AM »

Client not responding is usually when the client closes their game or it crashes ..

In other cases you will also see Steam Ticket failed ( which I have seen often lately ) , which could be related to steam or connectivity ?
So now I do not know what the reason, the official problem or question our own servers :-[
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Sep 16, 2014, 12:03 PM »
It seems like more server owners have this problem and looks related to the recent update of the Arma 3 client. The client crashes which causes the time out disconnect on the server.
  • Offline Carlos
  • First Blood

« Reply #4 posted: Sep 17, 2014, 04:31 AM »
It seems like more server owners have this problem and looks related to the recent update of the Arma 3 client. The client crashes which causes the time out disconnect on the server.

I think so, too, but why officials didn't update for so long