Infistart. do you use/recommend?

Infistart. do you use/recommend?

« posted: Aug 16, 2016, 03:01 AM »
Do you guys use Infistart or some kind of anti cheat?
If you use it, do you recommend? Worth the price?

I'm looking for an automated anti cheat, cuz since I opened my server I saw 5 or more hackers just fucking everything up. And i'm not a robot to stay 24/7 online... so i'm looking for something that auto ban these little shits if BE or A3W fails.
The most part of the time(not really) we had someone just blowing everything up, another time just teleporting everyone ( https://youtu.be/0cDnuBJjbak?t=14m2s ), or just insta killing everybody...

my question is, this is what Infistart does? Or there is some other similar tool?
Do you have any tips to combat this kind of shit?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Infistart. do you use/recommend?

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 16, 2016, 07:36 AM »
Do you guys use Infistart or some kind of anti cheat?
If you use it, do you recommend? Worth the price?

I'm looking for an automated anti cheat, cuz since I opened my server I saw 5 or more hackers just fucking everything up. And i'm not a robot to stay 24/7 online... so i'm looking for something that auto ban these little shits if BE or A3W fails.
The most part of the time(not really) we had someone just blowing everything up, another time just teleporting everyone ( https://youtu.be/0cDnuBJjbak?t=14m2s ), or just insta killing everybody...

my question is, this is what Infistart does? Or there is some other similar tool?
Do you have any tips to combat this kind of shit?

Infistar is a great addition to any arma 3 server , however you really shouldn't be having too many hacker issues if you have your BE filters set up correctly.

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #2 posted: Aug 17, 2016, 01:33 AM »
actually i had all the filters set up correctly...

I think maybe a good "solution" should be something like a shared banlist or something like that. Cuz "olders" servers have a lot of these shits already banned, so it should not come to be a problem to the new ones...
(I heard someone said that have something like 40k (lol) bans, so i think a great part of the problem should be solved if they just share it...)
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #3 posted: Aug 17, 2016, 11:31 AM »
'correctly' doesn't just mean using the vanilla wasteland  filters.

'If they just share it....' No one has asked me!.

I'll gladly pass it on when I'm back off vacation but having another communities bans list comes with its own issues.

« Reply #4 posted: Aug 17, 2016, 07:42 PM »
I thoung the battleye should prevent hackers by him self and not by the filters done by server owners... I will search more about that, since I just use the vanila filters cuz i didnt see no one saying before there is a way to prevent hackers with that... ty

'If they just share it....' No one has asked me!.
So... Could you share it? LOL  ;D

I'll gladly pass it on when I'm back off vacation but having another communities bans list comes with its own issues.
Nice
Actually i think all the bans should have a reason and i'll trust your judgement. xD
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #5 posted: Aug 17, 2016, 08:08 PM »
Our bans are just numbers which we use to look up against a DB of reasons as we use our own web based black lister/console hence why it's not quite straight forward but your welcome to have the ban.txt same as anyone else just PM after next week so I remember.