Rare players resetting

Rare players resetting

« posted: Jan 18, 2015, 03:35 AM »
In the last 3 days, I have had 3 players have their banks accounts wiped, it seems to happen when a player joins and then switches teams. One player Chaos Pandemon joined Indy and then switch to Opfor and when he spawn as opfor he seem to have a AI sniper setup with a lynx and claymores and his bank account was wipe. here's is the rpt logs. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem.

1.1v extDB
  • Offline bolox
  • Mercenary

Re: Rare players resetting

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 18, 2015, 03:40 AM »
Im having that kind of issue.
Im just getting some players having there ATMS wiped on server restarts,some do and some dont.
using iniDBi version 1.1 stratis.

So ive manually added our old ATMS for now and disabled revs,see that works out
Our 250 popular player rust server 1rule- Dont be a dick
www.nomercykillers.com
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 18, 2015, 04:46 AM »
So ive manually added our old ATMS for now and disabled revs,see that works out

The player saving portion is completely separate from the ATM system, that likely won't change anything.
  • Offline bolox
  • Mercenary

« Reply #3 posted: Jan 18, 2015, 05:30 AM »
yea i guess.
Im not to fussed,Just a few players in a matter of 8 hours had that issue.
www.nomercykillers.com

« Reply #4 posted: Jan 18, 2015, 09:00 PM »
I am getting the same reports from players.

For some reason they don't spawn in all the way, sometimes get stuck on spawn island.

Almost looks like they don't get their account loaded all the way but when they relog it saves the 0 balance and overwrites the existing database entry.

I made them clear their mission cache and seemed to help but still appears to be re-occurring.
  • Offline bolox
  • Mercenary

« Reply #5 posted: Jan 18, 2015, 10:22 PM »
I am getting the same reports from players.

For some reason they don't spawn in all the way, sometimes get stuck on spawn island.

Almost looks like they don't get their account loaded all the way but when they relog it saves the 0 balance and overwrites the existing database entry.

I made them clear their mission cache and seemed to help but still appears to be re-occurring.

I cant get to save my baseparts when i lock them between server restarts,Is that happening with you?
www.nomercykillers.com

« Reply #6 posted: Jan 19, 2015, 02:56 AM »
I cant get to save my baseparts when i lock them between server restarts,Is that happening with you?

Base parts and vehicles are saving very accurately.

Double check your main config. Your game doesn't start without a database connection so sounds like something in there. Make sure you use the latest version as there was some settings added related to object saving.
  • Offline bolox
  • Mercenary

« Reply #7 posted: Jan 19, 2015, 03:08 AM »
Base parts and vehicles are saving very accurately.

Double check your main config. Your game doesn't start without a database connection so sounds like something in there. Make sure you use the latest version as there was some settings added related to object saving.

I have version 1.1 and using inidbi,everything is working fine apart from vehicle and base saving.
Ive enabled basesaving in my default_config file etc.

Everything seems to work fine to money and player saves apart from bases.
www.nomercykillers.com
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #8 posted: Jan 19, 2015, 10:18 AM »
I've done some commits, normally most of the iniDB issues mentioned in this thread should be fixed.