Setting up A3Wasteland guide

Setting up A3Wasteland guide

« posted: Jul 25, 2017, 04:35 PM »
Can anyone talk me through setting up Wasteland on the server i rented from Host Havoc? I've been googling for information but most of what I have found seems outdated. Any help at all I would appreciate.

Re: Setting up A3Wasteland guide

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 28, 2017, 06:19 AM »
Are you still looking for help?

« Reply #2 posted: Aug 28, 2017, 08:04 AM »
Yes

« Reply #3 posted: Aug 28, 2017, 09:12 AM »
I sent u a PM with my Discord.  Come talk.

« Reply #4 posted: Aug 28, 2017, 08:20 PM »
Issue has been resolved

Much  thanks to neoanonymous!

« Reply #5 posted: Jun 02, 2018, 08:14 PM »
W0w.  You searched on the internet and couldnt find answers (like many of us), came here waited a month, and then had your issue resolved....and didnt bother sharing any of that information?

I'm sorry to say this in my first post to these forums but both of you are EPIC douchebags.

... great title for the post though....it had such potential.
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood
  • Co-Owner, Fractured Gaming

« Reply #6 posted: Jun 02, 2018, 09:57 PM »
W0w.  You searched on the internet and couldnt find answers (like many of us), came here waited a month, and then had your issue resolved....and didnt bother sharing any of that information?

I'm sorry to say this in my first post to these forums but both of you are EPIC douchebags.

... great title for the post though....it had such potential.

Are you with the same server provider? Just curious as its very possible this post cant help you even if they did explain what theyve done.

Since youre new here please note and remember that the greater majority of users on this forum are under no obligation to help. They do so on their own time, and of their own generosity.

In the future, if you have an issue or trouble.  Id recommend first searching these forums to see if someone has had a like issue, then posting yourself and asking for help like a normal mature human being.

Also if youre having issues setting up. Remember, make sure youre first using the most up to date default pbo. If youre trying to use someone elses custom pbo with no informatiom going in youre going to always have problems, and theres a good chance you wont  be able to find the help you need from just normal wasteland.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shine

« Reply #7 posted: Jun 02, 2018, 10:29 PM »
Are you with the same server provider? Just curious as its very possible this post cant help you even if they did explain what theyve done.

Since youre new here please note and remember that the greater majority of users on this forum are under no obligation to help. They do so on their own time, and of their own generosity.

In the future, if you have an issue or trouble.  Id recommend first searching these forums to see if someone has had a like issue, then posting yourself and asking for help like a normal mature human being.

Also if youre having issues setting up. Remember, make sure youre first using the most up to date default pbo. If youre trying to use someone elses custom pbo with no informatiom going in youre going to always have problems, and theres a good chance you wont  be able to find the help you need from just normal wasteland.

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Shine

Lots of false assumptions there buddy.  services providers, custom pbo etc...

to keep it short and sweet, noone is obliged to post in a forum, but if you have useful information you are willing to write about.....the purpose of a forum is:

a public meeting place for open discussion

or

a public meeting or lecture involving audience discussion

those are just standard definitions.   

do you think this sort of forum is better served by discussing these topics in private?   You are atleast smart enough to see that defeats the purpose of a forum right?

« Reply #8 posted: Jun 03, 2018, 04:12 PM »
So I have a question for anyone out there.

I see servers are running mods like RHS and CUP. However I can't get my server to even notice that the mods are there. I have tried -mods=@SAIDMOD;@SAIDMOD2

That results in the server not starting, or I should say showing up in the list when I try to direct connect.

If I just use @SaidMod;@SaidMod2 the server loads, however it isn't loading the mods.

Where exactly am I going wrong with this?

Thank you in advance by the way.
  • Offline ShineDwarf
  • First Blood
  • Co-Owner, Fractured Gaming

« Reply #9 posted: Jun 04, 2018, 04:04 PM »
If youre using -mods=...its actually -mod=

example: mod=@CBA_A3;@blah;@blah;@blah
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

« Reply #10 posted: Jun 05, 2018, 01:12 PM »
@wilson-tech

Are you having an issue with your server? Do you need help?
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!