64 bit and wastelands ?

• Offline Ltc-Bullet
  • First Blood
  • Founder of EZ Company Gaming

Re: 64 bit and wastelands ?

« Reply #120 posted: May 17, 2017, 08:10 PM »
Thanks for the help i read it all but none of what they say fix my problem i still having the same error and yes i have an update mission ......but the only way i can get into game is kill my self and re-spawn this is make it me crazy and bold ...lol

« Reply #121 posted: Jul 06, 2017, 11:25 PM »
Looks like AgentRev is finishing up the changes at   8)
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/commits/extDB3

So i nuked my forked repo (i took a backup), to prevent any confusion

We are still getting: [Thread 3840] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBQueryException: Input: insertOrUpdatePlayerSave:

It saves new players to "PlayerInfo", but "Playersave" and "Playerstats" stay empty.

All these links in the forum are dead, "404 Not Found"

Used AgentRev's "A3W_extDB3_pack" and followed the "A3W_extDB3_README.txt"

And the links in the readme:

https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/tree/extDB3
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Stratis/tree/extDB3
https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Tanoa/tree/extDB3

Are also dead.

[23:11:26:052937 +02:00] [Thread 3840] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBQueryException: Input: insertOrUpdatePlayerSave:76561198021722070:1:1:Hunger=99.973335,Thirst=100,Damage=0,HitPoints='[["HitFace",0],["HitNeck",0],["HitHead",0],["HitPelvis",0],["HitAbdomen",0],["HitDiaphragm",0],["HitChest",0],["HitBody",0],["HitArms",0],["HitHands",0],["HitLegs",0],["Incapacitated",0]]',Money=10000,Position='["3164.380371","6233.992676","0.00128174"]',Direction=8.701798,CurrentWeapon='"srifle_DMR_01_F"',Stance='"Pknl"',Uniform='"U_I_GhillieSuit"',Vest='"V_Rangemaster_belt"',Backpack='"B_AssaultPack_rgr"',Goggles='""',Headgear='"H_MilCap_dgtl"',PrimaryWeapon='"srifle_DMR_01_F"',SecondaryWeapon='""',HandgunWeapon='"hgun_ACPC2_F"',PrimaryWeaponItems='["","","optic_MRCO",""]',SecondaryWeaponItems='["","","",""]',HandgunItems='["muzzle_snds_acp","","",""]',AssignedItems='["ItemMap","ItemCompass","ItemWatch","ItemGPS","NVGoggles","Binocular"]',UniformWeapons='[]',UniformItems='[["FirstAidKit",1]]',UniformMagazines='[["10Rnd_762x54_Mag",0,[5]],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",1],["MiniGrenade",1],["Chemlight_green",1]]',VestWeapons='[]',VestItems='[]',VestMagazines='[]',BackpackWeapons='[]',BackpackItems='[]',BackpackMagazines='[]',LoadedMagazines='[["10Rnd_762x54_Mag",10],["9Rnd_45ACP_Mag",9]]',WastelandItems='[["cannedfood",1],["water",1],["repairkit",1]]',UniformTexture='""',BackpackTexture='""':Hunger=VALUES(Hunger),Thirst=VALUES(Thirst),Damage=VALUES(Damage),HitPoints=VALUES(HitPoints),Money=VALUES(Money),Position=VALUES(Position),Direction=VALUES(Direction),CurrentWeapon=VALUES(CurrentWeapon),Stance=VALUES(Stance),Uniform=VALUES(Uniform),Vest=VALUES(Vest),Backpack=VALUES(Backpack),Goggles=VALUES(Goggles),Headgear=VALUES(Headgear),PrimaryWeapon=VALUES(PrimaryWeapon),SecondaryWeapon=VALUES(SecondaryWeapon),HandgunWeapon=VALUES(HandgunWeapon),PrimaryWeaponItems=VALUES(PrimaryWeaponItems),SecondaryWeaponItems=VALUES(SecondaryWeaponItems),HandgunItems=VALUES(HandgunItems),AssignedItems=VALUES(AssignedItems),UniformWeapons=VALUES(UniformWeapons),UniformItems=VALUES(UniformItems),UniformMagazines=VALUES(UniformMagazines),VestWeapons=VALUES(VestWeapons),VestItems=VALUES(VestItems),VestMagazines=VALUES(VestMagazines),BackpackWeapons=VALUES(BackpackWeapons),BackpackItems=VALUES(BackpackItems),BackpackMagazines=VALUES(BackpackMagazines),LoadedMagazines=VALUES(LoadedMagazines),WastelandItems=VALUES(WastelandItems),UniformTexture=VALUES(UniformTexture),BackpackTexture=VALUES(BackpackTexture)

Thank you in advance.

Regards

SpeedBirdNam
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #122 posted: Jul 06, 2017, 11:57 PM »
The error messages you posted are incomplete, you cut them too short. Full log files are mandatory.

The extDB3 branch was merged into dev with v1.3c

« Reply #123 posted: Jul 07, 2017, 08:14 PM »
The error messages you posted are incomplete, you cut them too short. Full log files are mandatory.

The extDB3 branch was merged into dev with v1.3c

Hello AgentRev, please find attached herewith the full Sql log.

We are currently running Arma 3 Malden map with customized Wasteland Altis v1.3c.

This is currently just running on a test server to test extDB3.

Like I said, New Players are created fine and "Player Info" saved to db, but nothing else.

Thank you in advance.

SpeedBirdNam

PS: Will you be bringing out a Wasteland version for the Malden map?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #124 posted: Jul 07, 2017, 11:49 PM »
Code: [Select]
Unknown column 'UniformTexture' in 'field list'
There you go, that's your issue. The vanilla version doesn't have a uniform repainter, and I have no intention of adding it.

However, you can find the fix here: http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=2191.msg13802#msg13802

Will you be bringing out a Wasteland version for the Malden map?

Yes, I will probably just take the A3Armory SQM with some minor edits.

« Reply #125 posted: Jul 08, 2017, 01:50 PM »
Code: [Select]
Unknown column 'UniformTexture' in 'field list'
There you go, that's your issue. The vanilla version doesn't have a uniform repainter, and I have no intention of adding it.

However, you can find the fix here: http://forums.a3wasteland.com/index.php?topic=2191.msg13802#msg13802

Yes, I will probably just take the A3Armory SQM with some minor edits.

Thanks a million AgentRev.

Dependable and helpful as always.

Thank you.
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • If you can read this, you can read.

« Reply #126 posted: Jul 09, 2017, 02:24 PM »
Greetings fellow armaholics ;)

Downloaded AgentRevs new extDB3.0 version with the new vanilla mission and managed to get everything up and running in a couple of minutes.

Looking good and running really smoothe ! Nicely done ;) no hassles at all !

glad to see it's still going good !

from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #127 posted: Feb 20, 2019, 03:32 PM »
Okay I've did some testing with the 64bit server and client with Wasteland. First there was no database issue from what I can see. Last there were a few errors such as with serverMessage.sqf and I think this has to do with parseText. There was another one with the filterExecAttempt.sqf but I cannot remember what the error was.

There will be errors with simple fixes IMHO. Volume Pills | Hersolution Gel | Male Extra | SizeGenetics | Vigrx Plus

There a little improvement with the FPS but like BIS stated currently the 64 bit will improve memory allocation. I believe or hope that BIS will eventually work on their engine to take more advantage of the GPU.

All of these are not kind because of the BIS and making the 64 Bit