Technical > Editing & Coding

Ai ejecting issue

(1/3) > >>

-TheBigTom-:
Hello guys,

is there a way how to remove AI ability to eject vehicle while damaged?  Im kinda having issues with AIR missions, after DLC jets they added ejection seat right? and now the AI use it every time when its damaged and ignore that the plane is still controable and go eject for no reason.

I elaborated with it and went trought many forums and found nothing.
so i am back here.

GriffinZS:
Hm. How do you know, the plane is still controllable? Guess, after the pilot left it, the plane crashes?

LeonZ:
Here is the solution you might found in my repo, if AIA eject, then just kill him

https://github.com/LeonZ2019/Lucky-s-Wasteland-Server/blob/92758231936c9c234be405d77abada59b87f7d45/server/missions/militaryMissions/mission_HostileJet.sqf#L53

-TheBigTom-:

--- Quote from: -TheBigTom- on Oct 23, 2022, 12:03 AM ---Hello guys,

is there a way how to remove AI ability to eject vehicle while damaged?  Im kinda having issues with AIR missions, after DLC jets they added ejection seat right? and now the AI use it every time when its damaged and ignore that the plane is still controable and go eject for no reason.

I elaborated with it and went trought many forums and found nothing.
so i am back here.

--- End quote ---

i have changed damage to jets. i have checked it in zeus that jet recieve only 5% dmg or less and they still go eject for no reason, normally when you recieve dmg and its less then 40% of vehicle health it shows no module damage only it will worse handling nothing else, or it will create vehicle drif in midair.(its same when you hit a rock with car on front wheel and wheels are still shown as WHITE (100%) but you can crealy see that tire is somehow half way under ground)

-TheBigTom-:

--- Quote from: LeonZ on Oct 23, 2022, 08:44 AM ---Here is the solution you might found in my repo, if AIA eject, then just kill him

https://github.com/LeonZ2019/Lucky-s-Wasteland-Server/blob/92758231936c9c234be405d77abada59b87f7d45/server/missions/militaryMissions/mission_HostileJet.sqf#L53

--- End quote ---

yeah i could do that but that is not good solution :/ i want them to stay in and be there till they crash so that the mission is not easy as it is now. 
Buut what if i will change it and instead of killing i will force him to tp back to plane, hmmmm and maybe he woudnt jump out hmmm
BI should have added function to disable this feature :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version