is the game broken that bad ?

is the game broken that bad ?

« posted: Dec 04, 2017, 09:20 PM »
i havent done anything with my arma 3 server (just left it running) but i logged into my control pannel tonight and i got this message from my GSP

As you may be aware, a bug introduced in the latest A3 update has caused many servers to break. We understand that many of you will want to use your servers over the weekend, and with a fix not due until next week, we have decided to add a button to your panel called '1.76 Rollback'.
If you wish, press this button and your server will be downgraded for you, however, please note that if you wish to then play your server, your client will also require downgrading, to do this, please opt in to the 'legacy' branch via Steam, and use code 'Arma3Legacy176'.

so im just asking how many people are having problems
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

Re: is the game broken that bad ?

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 05, 2017, 08:38 AM »
Basically to cut a long story short at the moment you can only run one stable server on one dedicated box with port 2302 So GSP are fucked until BI release a patch, dwarden told me yesterday its still wip

I have a Tanoa server on a different port and players are constantly being kicked off by BattlEye as not responding, you could fix it by purchasing a different IP for your box but that costs money or don't use BattlEye at all, which I don't fancy....

Fingers crossed a fix comes asap

« Reply #2 posted: Dec 05, 2017, 09:29 AM »
Ah thanks for that .. I see now

• Offline Vikingpowah
  • ICT engineer-trainer-cloud
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #3 posted: Dec 06, 2017, 06:12 PM »
Hi Matt.. i wonder.. are you still able to run RON on the server..? Coz i read it was harcoded into port 2306.. I might have missed something about that one. coz i don't get it to work. i can't use it at all ... if i do people get kicked out anyway.,
  • Offline Matt76
  • Mercenary
  • co founder of customcombatgaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Dec 06, 2017, 11:34 PM »
Yes change your rcon port to 2307 and it works fine.

The update was out earlier and I did see my Tanoa server max out at 80 players so fingers crossed things are back to normal
  • Offline Vikingpowah
  • ICT engineer-trainer-cloud
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #5 posted: Dec 07, 2017, 04:16 PM »
Yes thnx.. i was trying 2308 as before.. and it works like a charm..