More A3Wasteland Addons/Enhancements - soulkobk

Re: More A3Wasteland Addons/Enhancements - soulkobk

« Reply #15 posted: Mar 12, 2017, 09:33 PM »

Also, I have Aspergers so I come off as awkward and dry all the time. I believe that the act of "thanking" people is useless and redundant. I can feel when someone is grateful without needing them to "thank" me, and I do not expect or even want people to verbally "thank" me. When I do "thank" people, I do it mechanically, because I've been taught that's what people expect and want to hear. But, when on the Internet, I don't really care about such social constructs.

I am glad to "meet" someone else who has Aspergers. I have been dealing with it for 30 years and counting. Good on ya!

« Reply #16 posted: May 15, 2017, 10:35 PM »
Does anybody know of a link to another Out of Bounds script/addon besides Soul's from above? I love his script but it doesn't fit our server as using custom maps like Taunus and pre built bases I had to place two of the bases outside of the map itself so his script would not work for out for this map on our server. I found one that was created way back in 2007 but that Out of Bounds script was creating issues with every other trigger on the map.

Any help is appreciated. I am looking for a simple updated script to allows me to place down markers on the map so if a player enters that marker they have a determined amount of time to go back or they will die.

« Reply #17 posted: May 16, 2017, 05:38 AM »
Disregard, I found an old one from Arma Assault and I had to do some a little code updating with it to get it to work correctly.