Wasteland Relapse

Wasteland Relapse

« posted: Feb 21, 2022, 03:48 AM »
Lately I've been feeling the urge to come back to wasteland. Not sure yet if it's just an urge to play, or an urge to create again. Guess we'll see.

Re: Wasteland Relapse

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 21, 2022, 08:46 AM »
You're invited to Sefrou Ramal. It's worth it ..  8)
  • Offline eldrich
  • First Blood
  • 40-1 Clan

« Reply #2 posted: Apr 20, 2022, 09:13 PM »
You're invited to Sefrou Ramal. It's worth it ..  8)

60+ is that all :)

« Reply #3 posted: Apr 21, 2022, 11:55 PM »
70+, mate  8)
  • Offline LeonZ
  • github.com/LeonZ2019/Lucky-s-Wasteland-Server
  • First Blood

« Reply #4 posted: Apr 22, 2022, 10:09 AM »
Maybe better if all missions are doing difference between each mission task or purpose. Changing name and some config are just same content different name
LeonZ#1848 on Discord

« Reply #5 posted: Apr 22, 2022, 11:44 AM »
True. With this argument, every CAR is the same: Engine, 4 wheels, body. To port it to real life as comparison. And if so, car engineers should stop “create” their new latest shit.
A less count of cars is more than enough - unless some REALLY new hot stuff is built.

True. Nearly ALL of those missions are copies of other missions. What you declared as “just changing name & config”, is more than this: Thoughts behind. Kind of little “story”, changing the look, the mission hint.

In the end, the player doesn’t care, if the origin named “heavy shipment” exists technically  2 times. What the player sees, is diversity.
  • Offline LeonZ
  • github.com/LeonZ2019/Lucky-s-Wasteland-Server
  • First Blood

« Reply #6 posted: Apr 22, 2022, 01:57 PM »
More different mission is better than same mission, when you have car then you might want a boat, when you got yourself a boat then maybe you need an airplane, after owned an airplane then will thinking of rocket ship, switching between car is just still car, if you know what i mean
LeonZ#1848 on Discord

« Reply #7 posted: Apr 23, 2022, 10:18 AM »
Do you really think, the regular player cares about the technic behind any mission? Most of players are overwhelmed reading hints & signs.

One example. An old mission I did with another guy years ago: Desert’s Law. Origin named Tanoa Roulette.
At this mission, skill or firepower is not important but only LUCK. 50/50 chance to hit the right one.

Another one. Origin named Hostage Rescue. This I renamed but also I added a mission with not only 1 hostage but 3.

At both of those missions, the regular player seems to be too dump to understand, what to do. Even with self created signs or simple mission hints.

Same with this money stash in some crates of some missions. 50% of players just don’t spend any time to READ.

About mission dublication: Hostie Jet.
At one, a Caesar is transporting AA launchers & rockets. Both not available at gun stores.
A Huron is transporting 30k.
A vtol is carrying 4 crates, not just 1 or 2 like most missions.

What you are complaining about is (imo), the sight of a scripter. High level complaints, tbh.

Wasteland is nearly dead. Nearly nothing happens on this forums. Personally I only know 3 Wasteland Servers for Sefrou Ramal. Agent said, he will start again only with A4 published.

So? In the end, I’d prefer diversity more than one technical fancy scripted mission. 

I know, YOU made few new mission. One of them is running on my server. Territory Attack ie.
I really like this mission. But if you only would add those from scratch built mission to vanilla Wasteland, you would have 22 instead of 21. Would this be better for the regular player? Guess not ..

And those comments prove me right:

(Global) I see dead people: tbh it is one of the best servers i found in years ^^
(Global) Red Devil: it';s actually quite refreshing
(Global) I see dead people: I mean no mods at all and all thoses features. It's amazing to arrive to such a level. The work on this server is unbelievable.