map won't start

map won't start

« posted: Jul 10, 2014, 03:34 AM »
I am trying to run this on a Linux dedicated server and the nap won't start....  When I hit continue to load the map, it just pushes me back to the nap selection screen.

Has anyone tried this on Linux dedicated servers?

EDIT:  I tried without having the map load on start, and when I do a #missions, it just gives me a "session lost" and then the server crashes...
  • Offline pippen
  • Wasteland Warrior
  • First Blood

Re: map won't start

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 10, 2014, 07:56 AM »
Last time I checked it worked on my linux server. What launch parameters are you using? Also the mission file must end in .stratis or .altis . Is this the default mission file or your edited version of it?

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 10, 2014, 09:32 PM »
I am trying to run this on a Linux dedicated server and the nap won't start....  When I hit continue to load the map, it just pushes me back to the nap selection screen.

Has anyone tried this on Linux dedicated servers?

EDIT:  I tried without having the map load on start, and when I do a #missions, it just gives me a "session lost" and then the server crashes...

ya, I kept it to a3wasteland_v0.9g.altis

My start parameters are: ./arma3server -cfg="$networkConfig" -config="$serverConfig" -name="$profileName" -mod="$mods" -world=empty -port=2302  -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -noSound

« Reply #3 posted: Jul 11, 2014, 05:28 AM »
got it workimg....can close