saving bank money and extDB confguration

• Offline Sam
  • Fresh Spawn

saving bank money and extDB confguration

« posted: May 17, 2021, 03:36 PM »
Hello i'm actually new here and i'm trying to setup a wasteland server to play on with my friends. I think i manage to get the basics of the settings and i kinda made the extDB stuff work but i dont really understand it and i dont know if i set it up well.
So basically my biggest problem now is that the money that is put in the bank dont get saved when people disconnect
and due to my poor knowledge on the subject im pretty sure that i've done some bad stuff.
It would be really helpfull if someone could explain me this and check what i did wrong, here s my discord if you want to add me sam#2364.
thanks for your time have a great day.
  • Offline Gen
  • Geared Up

Re: saving bank money and extDB confguration

« Reply #1 posted: May 18, 2021, 09:27 AM »
Hello i'm actually new here and i'm trying to setup a wasteland server to play on with my friends. I think i manage to get the basics of the settings and i kinda made the extDB stuff work but i dont really understand it and i dont know if i set it up well.
So basically my biggest problem now is that the money that is put in the bank dont get saved when people disconnect
and due to my poor knowledge on the subject im pretty sure that i've done some bad stuff.
It would be really helpfull if someone could explain me this and check what i did wrong, here s my discord if you want to add me sam#2364.
thanks for your time have a great day.

added