Wasteland & IFA3 compatibility issue

Wasteland & IFA3 compatibility issue

« posted: Jul 11, 2021, 04:25 AM »
Afternoon all, I'm in the process of making a WW2 themed wasteland server and decided to go with IFA3, apon setting it up to run in the server (putting in spawns & changing missions etc), connected to my server, I got killed, then kicked just before i was about to spawn.

So I connected to my server and on the other monitor i had the console up to see what was going on, tried to reconnect to see what the issue was and I saw this come up.

Code: [Select]
19:09:28 "ANTI-HACK: Grim (76561198001685458) was detected for [hack menu] with the value [foreign Esc menu button 'IFA3 - Options']"
After doing some research and looking through the files i found where to look to possibly add an exception for IFA3, but not sure if it will work, as I cannot locate the log for my above flag to 'remove' the 'ban'.

if (_patchName in
[
"rhs_main", // RHS - Game Options
"mcc_sandbox", // MCC keys
"agm_core", // AGM Options
"ace_optionsmenu", // ACE Options
"IFA3 - Options", // IFa3 < added this line
"alive_ui" // ALiVE
])
then { _escCheck = false };
};

Where are the flagged users stored so i can actually get into my server to test?

Update: after sorting out extdb & finding the 'kickonjoin' I set it to 0, as seen in other posts, I still get kicked.

This leads me to believe i haven't configured ifa3 to work with antihack properly.

Update: after scouring through pbo files I found what I was looking for in cfg.patches but unfortunately I can't locate that file in ifa3 anywhere.

Has anyone gotten it to work?

Solved. Disabled antihack. Post can be removed.

Re: Wasteland & IFA3 compatibility issue

« Reply #1 posted: Sep 03, 2021, 11:05 PM »
Maybe a bit late in reading your post but I had the same issue and here is the fix I found to stop you from being kicked without having to disabling the antihack script.

Change your code to the code below

if (_patchName in
[
"rhs_main", // RHS - Game Options
"mcc_sandbox", // MCC keys
"agm_core", // AGM Options
"ace_optionsmenu", // ACE Options
"alive_ui", // ALiVE
"task_force_radio", // IFA3 Options
"acre_main", // IFA3 Options
"LIB_MINES", // IFA3 Options
"cba_main", // IFA3 Options
"ace_medical", // IFA3 Options
"ace_interact_menu", // IFA3 Options
"asr_ai3_skills", // IFA3 Options
"ace_mk6mortar" // IFA3 Options
])

hope this helps.. Worked for me
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: Wasteland & IFA3 compatibility issue

« Reply #2 posted: Sep 15, 2021, 09:33 PM »
Yeah, if you are using a bunch of mods, you're better off by at least changing _escCheck = true; to _escCheck = false; in payload.sqf, or disabling the payload altogether.

I'm not really sure if my antihack payload is useful anymore, BattlEye memory protection and the removal of file patching by Bohemia have pretty much wiped out the kind of cheats that I built it for.