Wasteland Admin Menu / Debug Menu

Wasteland Admin Menu / Debug Menu

« posted: Jun 24, 2014, 06:37 AM »
Ok so now that I have my Wasteland server running I am just playing with the Admin powers to try them out and I went into the "Debug Menu" which is more like the "Object Spawning" menu. I can spawn weapons and items that are carried by the player no problem. However when I try to spawn a vehicle or an object it always says: "An Unknown Error Occurred. The purchase of "Item Name" has been cancelled." And of course the item does not spawn. Anyone have a fix for this?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: Wasteland Admin Menu / Debug Menu

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 24, 2014, 07:07 AM »
You can't purchase objects and vehicles via the debug menu, the stores need very specific parameters to work properly. The options are just there to allowing quick testing of the user interface.

If you want to spawn vehicles and turrets, you have to choose the "Access Proving Grounds" option and then "Create vehicle".

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 24, 2014, 03:43 PM »
Ok thanks. Not a problem anyway, if I really want to do it in mission I can just teliport to the store
  • Offline Ness
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #3 posted: Sep 12, 2014, 05:55 AM »
Why cant i spawn in clothing in the debug menu Create weapon?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #4 posted: Sep 12, 2014, 08:42 AM »

Just use the Debug Menu -> General Store ^^

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #5 posted: Sep 12, 2014, 04:00 PM »

The actual explanation for this is that the admin menu was originally made for Arma 2, and only very minor work has been done on it since. It's only real purpose is to spawn vehicles easily, everything else can be done through the store debug menus or the debug console.