CUP Units on A3Wasteland

CUP Units on A3Wasteland

« posted: Jan 14, 2018, 08:10 PM »
I'm running my server with CUP Vehicles,Weapons and Units. The vehicles and weapons are added to the StoreConfig.sqf and they work fine however I'm not sure if You can add the units as purchasable uniforms (When I added them to the file using the class names from the CUP wiki they appeared but had no functionality)  or are they only for use as actual models and not uniforms as they work in SP but not on the server. Thanks for any help.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: CUP Units on A3Wasteland

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 15, 2018, 05:02 PM »
What do you mean by "add the units as purchasable uniforms"?
What do you mean by "they appeared but had no functionality"?
What do you mean by "they work in SP but not on the server"?

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 15, 2018, 06:54 PM »
What do you mean by "add the units as purchasable uniforms"?

I may be misunderstanding what the units pack is, but essentially I wanted to add them as uniforms to the general store so players can purchase them.

What do you mean by "they appeared but had no functionality"?

When I bought it at the store they had a capacity of 0 and did not appear on the player model once purchased.

What do you mean by "they work in SP but not on the server"?

I can place them as units in the editor where they are fully functional.
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Jan 15, 2018, 07:05 PM »
When I bought it at the store they had a capacity of 0 and did not appear on the player model once purchased.

That can only mean the uniform classes you put in uniformArray are invalid. The uniform classes are defined in CfgWeapons. You cannot "add the units as purchasable uniforms" since units are CfgVehicles.

In addition, when you have issues with customizations, you should always upload every edited script (or the entire mission) for proper review.

« Reply #4 posted: Jan 15, 2018, 08:13 PM »
That can only mean the uniform classes you put in uniformArray are invalid. The uniform classes are defined in CfgWeapons. You cannot "add the units as purchasable uniforms" since units are CfgVehicles.

In addition, when you have issues with customizations, you should always upload every edited script (or the entire mission) for proper review.

Ok thanks for that, I've used wasteland for a while but it's only recently I've been trying to configure things so still quite new to the coding/scripting side of things. I'll keep in mind adding the files in future too.