Wasteland Stratis 1.4 for Utes - Portability issues

Wasteland Stratis 1.4 for Utes - Portability issues

« posted: Dec 08, 2017, 02:37 PM »
Greetings my comrades

I am transferring the Wasteland Stratis mission to the Utes map. It's getting pretty cool ... But I'm having some problems with portability.

First problem: the convoy mission comes into the sea. I organized all the spawn points of mission and the convoy continues to rise at sea. What should I do?

Second problem: how to activate thermal vision for vehicles and Laser Designator?

Third problem: Vehicle, Gun and General stores are located in different places from where I put it in the 2D/3D editor. What do I need to do to fix it?

Ty guys. Best regards and great weekend for all of us.

Ps: sorry about my english. My bad

Re: Wasteland Stratis 1.4 for Utes - Portability issues

« Reply #1 posted: Dec 08, 2017, 09:04 PM »
You need to create new convoy paths. Those control where convoys spawn and where they go. The files for that are located in mapConfig/Convoys.

mapConfig/storeOwners.sqf controls where the clerks go.

re-Enabling LD thermals is a bit tricky.

« Reply #2 posted: Dec 11, 2017, 03:54 PM »
Ty!! I managed to find and solve (less the laser, I still could not activate the thermal vision)

« Reply #3 posted: Dec 19, 2017, 01:55 PM »
Parking is not working.
I followed all the instructions of @AgentRev and it does not even work

New parking

Basically, you place an Industrial Shed (Land_i_Shed_Ind_F) in the editor, with Object Init:

Code: [Select]
[this] call A3W_fnc_setupMissionObject
and you place markers "ParkingXXX" on it and "ParkingXXX_spawn" near it, XXX being some unique number identical for both.

Make sure the spawn can safely accomodate a V-44 X Blackfish. You can also set the rotation of the spawn marker if necessary, which will make the vehicle face that way.

« Reply #4 posted: Dec 19, 2017, 01:58 PM »
I also need help with respawn of vehicles

How do I set vehicles in the 2D editor to appear again after being destroyed?

I have seen many scripts. But I did not understand. Anyone can help me?

Ty guys!!