Need a help with changes

Need a help with changes

« posted: Jan 18, 2018, 07:11 PM »
Hello everyone, and well done to the amazing work A3W team have done.

In my free time which limited, making an A3W server which a little bit modified. I have only Indeps spawns for players, zombies spawns all around the map etc etc, going to add NPC/AI patrolling and 1-2 safe zones, which I believe will not any big challenge with my little knowledge on scripting and beginner on arma3 editor.
Right now I'm trying to change the faction the original mission spawns have, which is set on Civilian (wish to have them on Blufor) but let the trader on Civilian Faction as is it.
Can someone please give me a tip what should I look at missions files and what/which exactly.

Thank you in advance

And really sorry if my English is a little bit confused.

Re: Need a help with changes

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 18, 2018, 10:34 PM »
I manage to find the faction of every mission inside of 15 (if not wrong) .sqf files that was on missions/sideMissions, missions/mainMissions, missions/moneyMissions folders at the code that start with _aiGroup = createGroup , which I change it from CIVILIAN to BLUFOR. But haven't any impact on what I was trying to do.
What am trying to do is to have the Ryan Zombies and Demons spawns, when have on there area INDEPENDENT (Players) or BLUFOR (the Mission Infantry I've change), but as far I have seen even if the Missions soldiers is BLUFOR the Ryan keep see them as CIVILIANS, is there any other line on the code I need to change?
When i manage to figure out (or someone help me a little bit) i'm gonna post the exact missions files need to change to swich faction.

Thank you in advance