Technical > Hosting & Management

extDB3 problem

(1/2) > >>

Eroge:
When using my custom mission file, I always get this error loading the database:

[11:49:47:181496 +08:00] [Thread 148] extDB3: SQL_CUSTOM: D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\@extDB3\sql_custom\a3wastelandragon doesn't exist
[11:49:47:182251 +08:00] [Thread 148] extDB3: Failed to Load Protocol: SQL_CUSTOM

I searched the forum and I found a topic with the same problem, and the solution is "use the vanilla a3w file". This is not a solution! How can I play my own mission??

Eroge:
BTW the mission runs just fine when using "profile" as the saving method

wu258:
you need to set the Allow file patching on TADST to be 1. Also, I use an older MySQL and everything is solved.

Eroge:

--- Quote from: wu258 on Aug 29, 2021, 08:58 AM ---you need to set the Allow file patching on TADST to be 1. Also, I use an older MySQL and everything is solved.

--- End quote ---

I set filepatching=1 for sure. What do you mean using a older MySQL? Can you please tell me the details??

wu258:

--- Quote from: Eroge on Aug 29, 2021, 09:20 AM ---I set filepatching=1 for sure. What do you mean using a older MySQL? Can you please tell me the details??

--- End quote ---

Do you install the MySQL database? and set up the MySQL connection file according to the GitHub link  https://github.com/A3Wasteland/Release_Files/blob/master/A3W_extDB3_README.txt

I use the new version MySQL and get the error.  so I switch to the old MySQL from xampp and it works.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version