Technical > Addons & Mods

I'm going to say it: I Need Help! A3W Far Revive + ACE3 Medical

(1/1)

Animatek:
In case someone wants to help me. This is the list of things that I need to fix.

Basically integrate ACE with FAR REVIVE.

KillFeed:
Given the lack of integration of ACE Medical and FAR_Revive, the killfeed does not work properly. Everyone dies bled or suicide. It may be that using the acex_killtracker works, but I'm not sure, because it looks like something different.

Friendly Fire:
No Punish or Forgive options.

Death from dehydration and / or hunger:
I can't restore damage (Health) from 0% level. Provisionally I added ace_setCardiacArrest when the hunger or thirst reaches zero; but it does not let me revive them because when I revive them they fall unconscious again. maybe later I'll add a sleep.

Health Percent (HUD) vs. ACE actual health:
The number doesn't match. ACE doesn't had any measure, I think. (I remove Health percent from HUD, for now)

And statistics:
Does not count the P.Kill and AI.Kill, because the players and AI die bled after the revive state of ACE; and it does not allow to solve who is the killer. Again, acex_killtracker could be the answer.

@AgentRev, the version of A3Wasteland that you spoke to me, does not integrate completely with the ACE, nor its medical system.

Saludos, Feliz Año Nuevo!

AgentRev:
The ACE repos I told you about are incomplete, they were never meant to be total integrations, but more attempts to reduce conflicts, e.g. bypassing Farooq Revive completely. The killfeed was added to A3W later, and relies directly on Farooq Revive to display accurate information. ACE Medical is an entirely different system which I'm not familiar with, and the killfeed was never intended to be compatible with it. The kill tracking system I built is very complex and is not meant to be used with anything other than the vanilla Arma 3 damage system. My knowledge of ACE is very limited so I'm afraid I'm not able to help you much.

Animatek:
yeah, yeah, I know..

the thing is integrate it.
example:

--- Code: ---// ******************************************************************************************
// * This project is licensed under the GNU Affero GPL v3. Copyright © 2015 A3Wasteland.com *
// ******************************************************************************************
// @file Name: fn_isUnconscious.sqf
// @file Author: AgentRev

// Specific to Farooq's Revive
//_this getVariable ["FAR_isUnconscious", 0] == 1

// Specific to ACE3
_this getVariable ["ACE_isUnconscious", false]

--- End code ---

this is how I put Unconscious the players. Change the direction of some funtions to work with ACE.
or

--- Code: ---// ******************************************************************************************
// * This project is licensed under the GNU Affero GPL v3. Copyright © 2015 A3Wasteland.com *
// ******************************************************************************************
// @file Name: fn_isBleeding.sqf
// @file Author: AgentRev

// Specific to Farooq's Revive
// _this getVariable ["FAR_isStabilized", 0] == 0

// Specific to ACE3
[_this] call ace_medical_fnc_getBloodLoss > 0

--- End code ---
and this is how people bled

In case of FAR_findkiller, call ACE_killtracker instead, do know what I mean?

that's how I keep using FAR_Revive for all A3Wasteland purpose.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version