AI_Spawn

Re: AI_Spawn

« Reply #15 posted: Mar 04, 2016, 09:09 AM »
This is a cool script. Got this to drop troops for the winner using your e.g thanks for that. I'm interested in uncontested zones being occupied by enemy troops when the player enters zone (catched) could I use thiese scripts to do this and if so could I get some advice or would it be easyer for me to set up triggers in editor from scratch. Aswell it would be good to use HC to achieve this.

« Reply #16 posted: Mar 05, 2016, 11:02 AM »
do these scripts work on stratis

would like to give it a try

« Reply #17 posted: Jul 02, 2016, 09:12 AM »
Has anyone managed to get the simplecache for the AISSP working with militarize and the wasteland territory system?
All good ended up using ZBE  cache, It works.

« Reply #18 posted: Aug 26, 2016, 09:39 AM »
Hey guys Ive got the AISSP working to airdrop troops onto captured territory's but I want the troops to join the capturing players group. Anyone have a idea how I would do this?
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #19 posted: Aug 26, 2016, 11:08 AM »
Hey guys Ive got the AISSP working to airdrop troops onto captured territory's but I want the troops to join the capturing players group. Anyone have a idea how I would do this?

You would need to check with player side has occupation and spawn those particular side's units as reinforcements

I'd start by working through the territory code and see how the territory is set when captured.

Sounds like a cool idea ;)

- from the grassy knoll -