Description.ext

Description.ext

« posted: Feb 07, 2015, 11:36 PM »
i cant seem to edit the description, the text does not chabge to what i changed it to?
any help

The code i am refering to
Code: [Select]
author = "name"
onLoadName = "name"
onLoadMission = "name"

Re: Description.ext

« Reply #1 posted: Feb 08, 2015, 05:56 AM »
i cant seem to edit the description, the text does not chabge to what i changed it to?
any help

The code i am refering to
Code: [Select]
author = "name"
onLoadName = "name"
onLoadMission = "name"

You are looking in the right place and this should do it as long as you don't forget the ";" Also make sure you keep AgentRev / A3Wasteland.com in there as this scripting is  way to much work and proper credits are well deserved.

code]author = "blahblah - A3Wasteland.com";
onLoadName = "A3Wasteland Altis";
onLoadMission = "Wasteland is a harsh survival sandbox where two teams and independent players fight for survival.";

« Reply #2 posted: Feb 08, 2015, 03:15 PM »
You are looking in the right place and this should do it as long as you don't forget the ";" Also make sure you keep AgentRev / A3Wasteland.com in there as this scripting is  way to much work and proper credits are well deserved.

code]author = "blahblah - A3Wasteland.com";
onLoadName = "A3Wasteland Altis";
onLoadMission = "Wasteland is a harsh survival sandbox where two teams and independent players fight for survival.";

Its not working, Its just staying the same as it was before
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Feb 08, 2015, 06:12 PM »
The "Wasteland is a harsh survival sandbox" thing is in 3 different parameters, "onLoadMission", "overviewText", and "overviewTextLocked", you need to change all 3 of them to make sure it shows what you want.

Also:

http://i.imgur.com/JbPwyEN.png
Description.ext