Explosives at Vendors/Shops

Explosives at Vendors/Shops

« posted: Mar 18, 2015, 03:04 PM »
I see that the vanilla install ,stops players from placing Claymores within 75mtrs of Shopkeepers
Ive looked at the firstspawn.sqf ,to see if i can edit it to include any explosives planted

ive tried this:

if ({_ammo isKindOf _x} count["PipeBombBase","ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Ammo","APERSMine_Range_Ammo","APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo","SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo","APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo","SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo",DemoCharge_Remote_Ammo"] > 0) then
         {
            _mag = _this select 5;
            _bomb = _this select 6;
            _minDist = ["A3W_remoteBombStoreRadius", 100] call getPublicVar;

{
but this then stops the script from working and you can place claymores

Any help please

Re: Explosives at Vendors/Shops

« Reply #1 posted: Mar 19, 2015, 07:37 PM »
Not entirely sure but isnt satchel and democharge covered by PipeBombBase ? try just removing them. i believe there is another "superclass" for all the mines, like "MIneBase" or "TimebombCore" that i think you can use together with "PipeBombBase" instead of listing all the explosive stuff. Do a search for mineDetetector script on armaholic and you probably find it, think there was a newish minedetectorscript that was released the other month that looked promising, ill see if i can find it and post the link for it or if you find it first please post it.

another thing

use the hashtag thingy to get "code" brackets around your codearound the code you paste, makes things a bit easier, like this
Code: [Select]
         if ({_ammo isKindOf _x} count["PipeBombBase","ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Ammo","APERSMine_Range_Ammo","APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo","SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo","APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo","SatchelCharge_Remote_Ammo",DemoCharge_Remote_Ammo"] > 0) then
         {
            _mag = _this select 5;
            _bomb = _this select 6;
            _minDist = ["A3W_remoteBombStoreRadius", 100] call getPublicVar;

{

« Reply #2 posted: Mar 22, 2015, 09:13 AM »
Thank You for your helpfull reply
Ill play around with it ,but if you can get that info ,id be great full
Hashtag Thingy ???

« Reply #3 posted: Mar 22, 2015, 10:50 AM »
Try these
"PipeBombBase", "TimeBombCore", "MineBase"
If it fails i use this, which i think covers most of the placables
if ({_ammo isKindOf _x} count ["PipeBombBase", "ClaymoreDirectionalMine_Remote_Ammo", "APERSTripMine_Wire_Ammo", "APERSBoundingMine_Range_Ammo", "APERSMine_Range_Ammo", "SLAMDirectionalMine_Wire_Ammo", "ATMine_Range_Ammo"] > 0) then

The "hashtag thingy"
Ill attach an image of what im talking about, this is there if you are using a normal web-browser, i have no idea if that button (hashtag button in posting options) is there if you are using tapatalk or something.

BTW here's the minedetector script i mentioned which looks very promising =)
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27048

« Reply #4 posted: Apr 07, 2015, 03:03 PM »
I haven't had time to check this ,Has anyone tried this 8)
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

« Reply #5 posted: Apr 07, 2015, 04:40 PM »
I'm currently using the same modification that cael listed. Works perfectly.
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!

« Reply #7 posted: Apr 08, 2015, 01:26 PM »
Thanks  :)