Random massive kicks!

Random massive kicks!

« posted: Mar 28, 2015, 11:47 PM »
Sometimes im getting random massive kicks with this battleye reason

Player ### has been kicked by BattlEye: SetPos Count Restriction

this time half of the server got kicked by the same reason at the same time.

Trying to check logs and figure out but dont know the reason of this kind of massive kicks
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

Re: Random massive kicks!

« Reply #1 posted: Mar 29, 2015, 12:47 PM »
This is because your MaxSetPosPerInterval is set too strict in your BEServer.cfg.
This is mine: MaxSetPosPerInterval 5 1

And my setPost.txt filter:
1 !"Land_" !"Box_" !"[BOI]_(static|HMG|Mortar)_(AA|AT|A|high|01)_F" !"[BOI]_Quadbike_01_F" !"I_G_Quadbike_01_F" !"C_Kart_01_F"

Re: Random massive kicks!

« Reply #2 posted: Mar 29, 2015, 10:00 PM »
Im using the default A3 filters, i dont have the setPos.txt filter, but i have a setPos.log and full server got kicked from the same reason

30.03.2015 01:37:52: *** (***) *** - Count Restriction 2:10086 B_MBT_01_TUSK_F [2817,1996,114]

And the other day got half of server kicked all with same reason to:

28.03.2015 22:43:14: *** (***) *** - Count Restriction 2:1171 B_MRAP_01_F [2870,3725,47]

Trying to understand Battleye a little more, so some hacker joins spawns some vehicles and other people get kicked ? Or hacker injects something in other people so they get kicked to ?

Sorry about the questions, but im fresh here, im reading a bit about BE filters about the last days im having so many information to absorb lol

Creating that setPos.txt filter with the 1 value will do me a log of what happened ? If that so how can i already have a setPos log if i dont have the filter. Or the setPos.log are getting pulled from another place.

Ill update the BE.cfg and create that new filter, hopefully this massive bans stop.

Do you have any advise on using default A3Wasteland BE filters ?

Thank you LouD