Banned from my own server :( Adding Script

• Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

Banned from my own server :( Adding Script

« posted: Apr 06, 2015, 04:56 PM »
I know it's the antihack. I put in creampies airdrop script... the game kicked me and I cannot find the ban anywhere... searched BE, Database, EXTDB, LOGS... no idea

how do I remove my own ban?

include file:
A3W Force quit not found.

How do I remove my own ban that is not in the ban list on BE and not in any database?
Code: [Select]
5:32:30 "ANTI-HACK: [FRAC] Mokey (76561198008596823) was detected for [hacked unit] with the value [B_Pilot_F]"
5:45:36 "ANTI-HACK: [FRAC] Mokey (76561198008596823) was kicked due to having been flagged for [hacked unit, B_Pilot_F] in the past
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: Banned from my own server :( Adding Script

« Reply #1 posted: Apr 06, 2015, 07:22 PM »
I know it's the antihack. I put in creampies airdrop script... the game kicked me and I cannot find the ban anywhere... searched BE, Database, EXTDB, LOGS... no idea

how do I remove my own ban?

include file:
A3W Force quit not found.

How do I remove my own ban that is not in the ban list on BE and not in any database?
5:32:30 "ANTI-HACK: [FRAC] Mokey (76561198008596823) was detected for [hacked unit] with the value [B_Pilot_F]"
5:45:36 "ANTI-HACK: [FRAC] Mokey (76561198008596823) was kicked due to having been flagged for [hacked unit, B_Pilot_F] in the past

check the db folder on inidb , not sure about extDB - it will add you to the hackers list. You need to customize the airdrop script ( which I am in the process of changing to server side as I am currenty bypassing the BE filter by just logging it )

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

« Reply #2 posted: Apr 06, 2015, 07:36 PM »
Thanks CreamPie... we figured it out.

But lmk when you get everything set up for Antihack... We're currently using it and we love it. Changed combat up 100%

Stuck in a firefight? DROP A TANK!!! see what happens next... LOVE IT!
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #3 posted: Apr 06, 2015, 07:42 PM »
Thanks CreamPie... we figured it out.

But lmk when you get everything set up for Antihack... We're currently using it and we love it. Changed combat up 100%

Stuck in a firefight? DROP A TANK!!! see what happens next... LOVE IT!

lol careful with the airdrops - had a few incidents where Enemies would rocket my airdrop out the sky :/ $80k gone !! :P

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #4 posted: Apr 06, 2015, 09:03 PM »
Fill me in when this is complete as well trying to incorprate  a airstrike script into airdrops but battle eye keeps kicking once i make it live on the server,