Apoc's Airdrop Assistance - v1.4 Release

Re: Apoc's Airdrop Assistance - v1.4 Release

« Reply #195 posted: Jan 23, 2016, 04:26 PM »
I'm trying to add the Land_Pod_Heli_Transport_04_box_F as a container for base building parts (not inventory). Currently it drops the box but the box is empty. I believe I need to add an exception for this but where?

« Reply #196 posted: Jan 24, 2016, 06:30 AM »
Hi guys:)
Does anyone know how I could make it so you can only access this airdrop script if using a radio or have it linked with a radio?
  • Offline zailone
  • Fresh Spawn
  • [Fr]

« Reply #197 posted: Jan 26, 2016, 10:34 PM »
Hello, no error but its not working .... sorry can you help me?
Le monde ne sera pas d├ętruit par ceux qui font le mal, mais par ceux qui les regardent sans rien faire.
A.E

« Reply #198 posted: Feb 18, 2016, 06:01 AM »
Has anyone made a modified version of this were the player can order say a fire team to be dropped in and join them and the player can issue orders to the ai.
I have added the extra menu but I am stuck with adding units to the existing script.
I would charge the player say 40k for a team of 4.
All working except for this part.
This is the Apoc_srv_startAirdrop file.

case "troops":
   {

_objectSpawnPos = [(_spos select 0), (_spos select 1), (_spos select 2) - 5];
      _object = createVehicle [_selectionClass, _objectSpawnPos, [], 0, "None"];
  waitUntil {sleep 1;(getPos (_transport select 0)) distance _location < (_locationSize + (_locationSize / 10))};
      _object setVariable ["A3W_purchasedStoreObject", true];
      _object setVariable ["R3F_LOG_Disabled", false, true];
      _object

« Reply #199 posted: Feb 22, 2016, 09:54 PM »
Has anyone made a modified version of this were the player can order say a fire team to be dropped in and join them and the player can issue orders to the ai.
I have added the extra menu but I am stuck on the spawning business.

You could try this.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/155690-ai-spawn-script-pack/

http://lostvar.com/AISSP/documentation.html

I haven't tried it myself but in the heliparadrop you can assign group to player. This is a very easy script to use. Here is a link to an app that make using the script easy.

http://lostvar.com/AISSP/AISSP.html

I have a single player wasteland where I use Bon's Recruit. KInda fun but way too easy as I have it set spawn in recruits as I need them. I like you idea of building a small fireteam.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/170733-bons-infantry-recruitment-redux/

« Reply #200 posted: Apr 14, 2016, 01:19 PM »
Anyone knows why sometimes the parachute will disappear midair while descending? It happens randomly.

« Reply #201 posted: Apr 14, 2016, 01:32 PM »
Probably some weird collision physics.

« Reply #202 posted: Apr 14, 2016, 01:45 PM »
Probably some weird collision physics.

Is it possible that it is caused by this commit? Maybe the parachute of the air drops are recognized as glitched ones so they get deleted when the script runs?

« Reply #203 posted: Apr 14, 2016, 03:26 PM »
Is it possible that it is caused by this commit? Maybe the parachute of the air drops are recognized as glitched ones so they get deleted when the script runs?

Eh, I suppose there's a chance.  That cleanup seems to check if the parachute is attached to anything before deleting it. So it could be a bug where for whatever reason it thinks the chute is unattached.

« Reply #204 posted: Apr 14, 2016, 03:55 PM »
Eh, I suppose there's a chance.  That cleanup seems to check if the parachute is attached to anything before deleting it. So it could be a bug where for whatever reason it thinks the chute is unattached.

OK. I'll revert the change and test again. Thanks.

« Reply #205 posted: Apr 25, 2016, 02:04 AM »
I tried using the C130J from the RHS mod to drop the vehicles/supplies only to have it come in and drop the item and then have it go quite a distance before the parachute actually opened. I found that it lands around 200-600m away from me, is there anyway to make it drop earlier?

« Reply #206 posted: Jul 16, 2016, 10:26 PM »
Hey I have been getting this error when clicking on Airdrop Menu

Code: [Select]
Error in expression <back _optionVehMenu;

_i=_i+1;
}forEach APOC_AA_VehOptions;

_endVehMenu = ["Can>
12:41:53   Error position: <APOC_AA_VehOptions;

_endVehMenu = ["Can>
12:41:53   Error Undefined variable in expression: apoc_aa_vehoptions
12:41:53 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\addons\APOC_Airdrop_Assistance\APOC_cli_menu.sqf, line 36
And this is from Apocs zip

Means the init didn't load correctly, see if you missed a ; at the end of the execVM in the init.sqf file
---

I am having a problem on Tanoa where the heli drops vehicles into the water, any way to fix this?

« Reply #207 posted: Jul 16, 2016, 11:57 PM »
Means the init didn't load correctly, see if you missed a ; at the end of the execVM in the init.sqf file
---

I am having a problem on Tanoa where the heli drops vehicles into the water, any way to fix this?

Don't call drops when near the water?  You can reduce the circle for completing the waypoint and that may help get the drop closer to where you intend.

« Reply #208 posted: Jul 17, 2016, 01:08 AM »
Don't call drops when near the water?  You can reduce the circle for completing the waypoint and that may help get the drop closer to where you intend.

Yeah, I was probably 200 meters from the water but nothing but vehicles does this. Where do I reduce the circle?

« Reply #209 posted: Jul 17, 2016, 02:57 AM »
Code: [Select]
//Well ole chap, where are we going?
_wp0 = _grp addWaypoint [_dropSpot, 0, 1];
[_grp,1] setWaypointBehaviour "CARELESS";
[_grp,1] setWaypointCombatMode "BLUE";
[_grp,1] setWaypointCompletionRadius 20;

You want to change the completion radius.  However, it is already pretty small.