Anti-hack is blocking something. How to fix?

Anti-hack is blocking something. How to fix?

« posted: Jun 14, 2015, 09:56 PM »
14:05:03 "ANTI-HACK - Blocked remote execution: params=["ALIVE_fnc_logistics",false,false,false] args=[L ALiVE Modules:2,"updateObject",[896ce400# 1908358: dummyweapon.p3d,B Alpha 1-2:1 (2ndLT_Samthegreat) REMOTE]]"

That is what I get. I added the ALiVE module Logistics so this is not someone trying to hack. This is a legit thing. How to I whitelist the ALiVE and ACE stuff?
  • Offline AgentRev
  • Developer
  • Veteran

Re: Anti-hack is blocking something. How to fix?

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 16, 2015, 08:18 PM »
Great, ALiVE have sprinkled BIS_fnc_MP all over their code, calling a bunch of different functions, all of which would need to be added to the filterExecAttempt.sqf whitelist. This one's going to cause a headache.

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 16, 2015, 09:51 PM »
Great, ALiVE have sprinkled BIS_fnc_MP all over their code, calling a bunch of different functions, all of which would need to be added to the filterExecAttempt.sqf whitelist. This one's going to cause a headache.

thanks for looking at it. dont worry ill most likely remove it as i only used it for low pop fun on the testing server.
Ill most likely use asr or dac or upsmon.

« Reply #4 posted: Jun 17, 2015, 02:31 AM »
You could try to put an "ALIVE_fnc_" here: https://github.com/A3Wasteland/ArmA3_Wasteland.Altis/blob/211b385dfcdf1c132be960e76f16a2665ad7694b/server/antihack/filterExecAttempt.sqf#L68-L69
hmm. Ill have to try that. I had it in with the :

forEach
      [
         "BIS_fnc_effectKilledAirDestruction",
         "BIS_fnc_effectKilledAirDestructionStage2",
         "BIS_fnc_effectKilledSecondaries",
         "BIS_fnc_objectVar"/*,
         "JTS_FNC_SENT"*/ // PM Compact by JTS
      ];

section and is force quit me from the game.

« Reply #5 posted: Jun 17, 2015, 06:51 PM »
hmm. Ill have to try that. I had it in with the :

section and is force quit me from the game.

So I added the code to the location you suggestion AgentRev, it hasnt popped up with an error yet. what did that location actually do? It seemed to say if not whitelisted, do something.