Looking for the kill option on players..

Looking for the kill option on players..

« posted: Jun 18, 2015, 05:26 AM »
Sup guys smoke here im looking for the kill option when you injure a player i have seen it on other server but its not on my is it default with the mission file cause i can't find it anywhere any help or knowledge would br great thx again guys....

Re: Looking for the kill option on players..

« Reply #1 posted: Jun 18, 2015, 05:48 PM »
Not a default feature of A3W.  Peruse the mission file of the server you found it on and you should be able to implement on your own server fairly easy.
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #2 posted: Jun 18, 2015, 06:12 PM »
Sup guys smoke here im looking for the kill option when you injure a player i have seen it on other server but its not on my is it default with the mission file cause i can't find it anywhere any help or knowledge would br great thx again guys....

I added "Slit Throat" where you could kill an injured player or sneak up behind them ... was a customized version of ZOD_TakeDown, but I removed it since.

- from the grassy knoll -

« Reply #3 posted: Jun 19, 2015, 08:31 PM »
I added "Slit Throat" where you could kill an injured player or sneak up behind them ... was a customized version of ZOD_TakeDown, but I removed it since.

In ACE3 Wasteland you can kill an injured or healthy player (if you are sneaky enough) by Over Dosing them on Morphine or Epinephrine.