How to whitelist zombies in the anti-hack system?

How to whitelist zombies in the anti-hack system?

« posted: Jul 12, 2015, 08:30 AM »
I'm running Wasteland 1.1b with DZS and the anti-hack measures are preventing clients from spawning zombies.  I've got everything working with anti-hack turned off but this obviously isn't a permanent solution.

The array of vehicles that constitutes 'zombies' is as follows:

Code: [Select]
_civilians = ["C_man_1","C_man_polo_1_F","C_man_polo_2_F","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F","C_man_1_1_F","C_man_1_2_F","C_man_1_3_F","C_man_p_beggar_F","C_man_p_fugitive_F","C_man_p_shorts_1_F","C_man_hunter_1_F","C_man_w_worker_F","C_man_shorts_4_F","C_man_shorts_3_F","C_man_shorts_2_F","C_man_shorts_2_F_asia"];
How can I go about whitelisting these vehicles in the anti-hack system so clients can spawn them?

• Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

Re: How to whitelist zombies in the anti-hack system?

« Reply #1 posted: Jul 12, 2015, 10:06 AM »
I'm running Wasteland 1.1b with DZS and the anti-hack measures are preventing clients from spawning zombies.  I've got everything working with anti-hack turned off but this obviously isn't a permanent solution.

The array of vehicles that constitutes 'zombies' is as follows:

Code: [Select]
_civilians = ["C_man_1","C_man_polo_1_F","C_man_polo_2_F","C_man_polo_3_F","C_man_polo_4_F","C_man_polo_5_F","C_man_polo_6_F","C_man_1_1_F","C_man_1_2_F","C_man_1_3_F","C_man_p_beggar_F","C_man_p_fugitive_F","C_man_p_shorts_1_F","C_man_hunter_1_F","C_man_w_worker_F","C_man_shorts_4_F","C_man_shorts_3_F","C_man_shorts_2_F","C_man_shorts_2_F_asia"];
How can I go about whitelisting these vehicles in the anti-hack system so clients can spawn them?

check your rpt to see what's being blocked by AH - then add those funcitons and calls around here

https://github.com/CRE4MPIE/ArmA3_Wasteland_1.1e.Stratis/blob/master/server/antihack/filterExecAttempt.sqf#L57-L74

- from the grassy knoll -

Re: How to whitelist zombies in the anti-hack system?

« Reply #2 posted: Jul 17, 2015, 01:47 AM »
Thanks, Chief!  ;) 
check your rpt to see what's being blocked by AH - then add those funcitons and calls around here

https://github.com/CRE4MPIE/ArmA3_Wasteland_1.1e.Stratis/blob/master/server/antihack/filterExecAttempt.sqf#L57-L74