Woooh, gotta wipe the brow sweat

• Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

Woooh, gotta wipe the brow sweat

« posted: Aug 11, 2015, 03:42 AM »
Man, I'm porting everything I have from 1.1b to 1.2 and I tell ya, you never realize how much work you put into a server until you have to do it all again....

Jeesh!

Wiping the brow sweat.. hope I get it finished soon lol.
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

Re: Woooh, gotta wipe the brow sweat

« Reply #1 posted: Aug 11, 2015, 07:44 AM »
Lol I've had to do that a couple of times now when Wasteland whent to 1.0 and so on. It's exactly why I keep up with all the commits. Saves me a lot of intensive work :-),
  • Offline CREAMPIE
  • Armaholic
  • Veteran
  • ^_^;;

« Reply #2 posted: Aug 11, 2015, 07:48 AM »
Lol I've had to do that a couple of times now when Wasteland whent to 1.0 and so on. It's exactly why I keep up with all the commits. Saves me a lot of intensive work :-),

Keeping up with the commits won't work in my case ... At least I don't think so , I've changed a lot of the default stuff behind the scenes - will make the move to 1.2 at some stage , but right now I don't see the benefit heh

- from the grassy knoll -
  • Offline LouD
  • Silent but deadly ;)
  • Veteran

« Reply #3 posted: Aug 11, 2015, 11:43 AM »
Keeping up with the commits won't work in my case ... At least I don't think so , I've changed a lot of the default stuff behind the scenes - will make the move to 1.2 at some stage , but right now I don't see the benefit heh
Well for one you are working with an outdated, non supported and buggy version of extDB ;-) That is if you didn't upgrade to extDB2.
Since I started uses SourceTree, updating with latest commits is easy peasy :)
  • Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

« Reply #4 posted: Aug 11, 2015, 01:51 PM »
I should probably try source tree.  Since I work in the gas/oil field it's hard to keep up with comments all the time so I tend to fall behind.

However a change is needed on my server and from what I have so far,  this new version is very smooth
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!