What do I need to change to make this work?

• Offline Mokey
  • Fractured Wasteland
  • Elite
  • Https://Fractured-Gaming.com

Re: What do I need to change to make this work?

« Reply #30 posted: Sep 14, 2015, 05:09 PM »
21B here,  8 years,  1 combat tour, been all around the world :) Mr. Information tech.

But, I didn't deal with computers in the Army unless I was fixing others.

Anyways, you getting the missions figured out?
Posts once, edits post 40 times in 60 seconds. STUPID FAT FINGERS!

« Reply #31 posted: Sep 14, 2015, 06:20 PM »
21B here,  8 years,  1 combat tour, been all around the world :) Mr. Information tech.

But, I didn't deal with computers in the Army unless I was fixing others.

Anyways, you getting the missions figured out?

Mostly. I spent 3 years without going into combat due to getting put on TDRL and then PDRL for a training accident.
The Army was kind enough to fuck up my lungs and back for me. At least they still pay me and were kind enough to retire me as permanent disabled.  Got exposed to CS when I had bronchitis and a no CS profile. They knew I was not to be exposed but they did it anyway. My back came from faulty rucksack frame. Even though I got screwed, I would still join up again if I could.

If I could turn back time, I would have gone Air Cav instead and most likely would still be active duty. Fort Sill is the WORST BCT base.
  • Offline Adraac
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #32 posted: Jan 14, 2020, 05:37 PM »
hey im using zeus files from wiking but when i log on server its says Script \A3wastelandsetting\zeus.sqf not found

someone can help me with that?

And sorry with the many post im new with this and need a lot of help

« Reply #33 posted: Jan 22, 2020, 04:47 PM »
You really don't want to be using old mission files, it's going to cause you more problems than their worth.

zeus.sqf goes in the wastelandsettings folder in your servers root directory. I can share a copy later today if it's needed.