added objects in general store wont move

added objects in general store wont move

« posted: Oct 13, 2015, 11:02 PM »
Ive added several objects tot he general store. ive placed them in both my store config file and also my config file in the r3f log via this root: addons/R3F_ARTY_AND_LOG/R3F_LOG/config. ive added tall the objects i wanted to use to both these areas in this file R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_transportables and R3F_LOG_CFG_objets_deplacables. i log onto my server and still cant move spawned items. any ideas on ow to possibly fix this?
  • Offline Firstyminator
  • NoElite Gaming Community
  • Geared Up
  • Airborne Wookie!

Re: added objects in general store wont move

« Reply #1 posted: Oct 14, 2015, 12:44 PM »
Bump. Having the same issue here. Would love to see a solution to it. Could just be Arma doing this? added fex the Pier Box. And its not moving. Same with camonets.
Firsty
Founder
NoEliteGaming

« Reply #2 posted: Oct 14, 2015, 08:00 PM »
I actualy got it to work. Im having trouble figuring out how to get the object lock option to appear in the action menu. I was hoping to get it spacific to the player (only the player that placed it could unlock it) but ill settle for a simple lock optio. lol...Oh anyne know how to find the BoS base locking script as well?

« Reply #3 posted: Oct 14, 2015, 08:05 PM »
pier blocks are large items. sometimes you get the option move those items in the center of the block on either long side. Make sure you placed the items you want to be movable in your A3Wasteland_v1.2.Altis/R3F_LOG/config file

« Reply #4 posted: Jan 11, 2016, 11:48 AM »
Yes, move over yet.

« Reply #5 posted: Jan 12, 2016, 05:13 AM »
I've experimented with R3F on many objects, neither piers nor large camonets can be moved. There doesn't seem to be any point on them to activate the move action.

« Reply #6 posted: Jan 12, 2016, 05:32 PM »
Some objects are too big, the trigger area to move or lock something isn't that big so for a pier it's almost impossible to get. I once had piers for sale and only way to move them was by chopper airtowing.

« Reply #7 posted: Jan 12, 2016, 11:49 PM »
In the r3f config.cfg file is where your issues are.