After have more then 35 players logged in the clients start to halt

• Offline nntp
  • Fresh Spawn

After have more then 35 players logged in the clients start to halt, like a pause, you can see the messages but won´t move at any direction. Have you any direction to fix it ? Thaks and sorry about my english, im a brazilian.
  • Offline Magic
  • First Blood

Re: After have more then 35 players logged in the clients start to halt

« Reply #1 posted: Jan 18, 2016, 10:46 PM »
In your Arma3Config folder there is a file called: config.cfg

Check to see if you have:

verifySignatures  = 2; 

If it is currently set to 0 then most of your problems will be coming from that.

If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join so all those butt weasels with SSPCM and Virtual Arsenal mods will be prevented from joining.
  • Offline nntp
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #2 posted: Jan 19, 2016, 01:21 PM »
In your Arma3Config folder there is a file called: config.cfg

Check to see if you have:

verifySignatures  = 2; 

If it is currently set to 0 then most of your problems will be coming from that.

If set to 2, players with unknown or unsigned mods won't be allowed join so all those butt weasels with SSPCM and Virtual Arsenal mods will be prevented from joining.

Hello Magic, thanks for the replay,

My config is already set to :

// SECURITY
BattlEye = 1;
VerifySignatures = 2;
kickDuplicate = 1;

the problem is that ingame when I have more than 35 players logged they start to pause the messages continue to appear on the screen but the dolls can not move until reconnect to the server.

In RPT log i got lots of  "Client: Network message 2b125 (update info 6efb8128) is pending"

Im tired to try fixit with config.cfg and basic.cfg but no success. I cant run more then 35 players without they getting freezing ingame.
  • Offline Magic
  • First Blood

« Reply #3 posted: Jan 19, 2016, 07:09 PM »
Oooops, I posted that in the wrong thread, was suppose to be a reply to the guy with hacker problems.. Sorry!

That network message is pending thing has been going on for a couple of years it seems. My server is plagued with it and no one seems to be able to fix it. You can mess with the net code to try and get things better. There are plenty of threads on it if you have a browse around.
  • Offline nntp
  • Fresh Spawn

« Reply #4 posted: Jan 22, 2016, 11:53 PM »
Oooops, I posted that in the wrong thread, was suppose to be a reply to the guy with hacker problems.. Sorry!

That network message is pending thing has been going on for a couple of years it seems. My server is plagued with it and no one seems to be able to fix it. You can mess with the net code to try and get things better. There are plenty of threads on it if you have a browse around.

yep i try everything on google, but have no success, after get more then 35 players the clients start to halt and mess up all.

we still tryining to find some good ideias.

Thanks anyway!